Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I got this great Striker from Exeter for only 300K Pounds. Look at his great results in the Youth League/Cup, & Reserves.

Here are my 3 favourite one regens in my team. O'loughlin, 21 and has just started to get into the England side, quality left back! keeps getting better as well but he wants to move to a bigger club :( relucant to let me go

Szabo, got him on the cheap from celtic and is my best striker!

& Calcutt who has come through the youth team and looks like hes going to be awsome

Does anyone have any suggestions to what kind of striker i should Play Szabo as???? thanks in advance

Here are my 3 favourite one regens in my team. O'loughlin, 21 and has just started to get into the England side, quality left back! keeps getting better as well but he wants to move to a bigger club :( relucant to let me go

Szabo, got him on the cheap from celtic and is my best striker!

& Calcutt who has come through the youth team and looks like hes going to be awsome

Does anyone have any suggestions to what kind of striker i should Play Szabo as???? thanks in advance

I would play Szabo as an advanced forward , complete forward or target man

One of my brightest talents, performs so well on the pitch:

**** man... u play with man city and support man utd... strange

Here are two i picked up at the start of my new season,

Harris is a young talent, possibly the new Giggs?

Arrigoni i bought from Lazio for £30mil to replace Elbin Ekdal who wanted to leave and went to Chelsea, Arrigoni is a quality replacement! but i had to pay for it

Back