Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Scottish Wonderkid!!

Lads, just have a look at dis fella! =)

Ok I might have paid over d odds, about €32M but i had the funds so i just said i would and besides i sold Modric to Barca for around the same money so.... What do ye think?

Last edited:
Lads, just have a look at dis fella! =)

Ok I might have paid over d odds, about €32M but i had the funds so i just said i would and besides i sold Modric to Barca for around the same money so.... What do ye think?

Just a quick question, how do you get them icons at the top mate?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

does anyone know?

This might sound stupid but i wouldnt be able to get the same regens as you will i. they are completely random and not all on the same game?

This might sound stupid but i wouldnt be able to get the same regens as you will i. they are completely random and not all on the same game?

Correct, so you cant search for the regens you see here, need to scout for them yourself =)

Regens can come after (or in the first for some nations) the first season, so just keep your eyes peeled and your scouts active

Josip Zeba, paid £3.5m when he was 20, but he was constantly linked to another club in the media and eventually refused to sign a new contract, so ended up selling to Cagliari for £25.5m and 15% next sale clause.. was wounded as he was having a blinding start to the season with 10 goals in 12 games from midfield.. but trying to resign him

dannyfiveo.. how do you get them extra icons next to your name and club name? etc.

dannyfiveo.. how do you get them extra icons next to your name and club name? etc.

You mean the ' arrows ' next to wigan and the ' ear ' for transfer rumours ?

Just right click the coloured bar they are on and theres a list to choose from

Last edited:
dnkpcw.png

Oh sorry he is, it's from a network game and my mate took a screen shot for me as I was in a game. He's Man utd and I'm Liverpool.

Last edited:
Back