Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
If he uses genie scout its pretty easy to get a team of world beating regens. Just keep checking for them when they are 14/15/16 when they are still dirt cheap. It ruins the game like that, I think finding young players and watching them develop (or not) is the best part of FM.
feel the same way, tried genie scout got bored of the game very quickly, when you find a young decent player, finaly get them, nurture and develope them and they finaly become first team regulars, its just what makes fm so enjoyable

One of my favourite and most consistent players. Absolute animal <3

He's a perfect striker, I can't imagine what he would be like when he grows up, only problem is with his strength, you should train him hard.

I would be more concerned about his lack of composure and technique, and his lack of real dribbling physical attributes. Unless he is intended to be a target-man.

Manchester City save

A few more regens from my Manchester City save. Salami is the best player to ever come through the ranks at City in this save. Antonio is the best striker I have ever bought. Peychev cost me 29mil form west ham when he was 19. Pedrinho was my replacement for Messi, as he got to old. Bermejo is just to good to be 16. Firsov is the best bargain buy I have ever had in my team. Stella has a quality name. Finally, Brown is the new Steven Gerrard.:D

i really wish i new how to post screen shots i have an amazing player called josh jones, he is 27 now and won english player of the month 25 times, defender of the year, World player of the year x5,world footballer of the year 4 times,european defender of the year, english footballer of the year 5 times, european best player twice and finally and the most amazing thing he has goin for him on the award front, world cup player of the year x2 and he has only played in two world cups and he was the best player and just 18! ahead of rooney, ronaldo, messi and kaka,lukaku, i think he is amazing plays all down the right flank defence and midfeild, if someone tells me how to upload i will show you his stats(6)

in fact does anybody know of a way to get better regens come through your youth system????

in fact does anybody know of a way to get better regens come through your youth system????

I try to find where the best regens come from and then hire some of there staff, although it dosnt always work. I think somtimes its just a matter of luck. I have found players at lower division clubs that would beat my youth players any day.

Just bought this guy for 3.3m from Heerenveen :O (year 2022 btw)
regeng.png

Leftback with 19 finishing and 19 composure :O
Maybe you should retrain him as a striker?

yeah i agree ^^

he has the top attiributes to be a forward or midfielder atleast as he long shots and passing are also 20, besides his tackling and strength is only 10

Yeah I was thinking about retraining him as a winger or a striker, and looking at his positions screen it says his right foot is very strong but his left foot is weak, though he's a left back :P

Back