Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Josip Zeba, paid £3.5m when he was 20, but he was constantly linked to another club in the media and eventually refused to sign a new contract, so ended up selling to Cagliari for £25.5m and 15% next sale clause.. was wounded as he was having a blinding start to the season with 10 goals in 12 games from midfield.. but trying to resign him
**** me an undead regen

Josip Zeba, paid £3.5m when he was 20, but he was constantly linked to another club in the media and eventually refused to sign a new contract, so ended up selling to Cagliari for £25.5m and 15% next sale clause.. was wounded as he was having a blinding start to the season with 10 goals in 12 games from midfield.. but trying to resign him

he's a bit pale

Shows great potential and actully signed for me mid first season

this is my team,i got a few more,ruskov used to be a winger but now he is attackin mid natural and he is awesome!

woh that max is awesome! his stats for his age are brillant definetly buy him and make his own training schedule for the stats he doesnt quite have

should i change his schedule to more speed, i think if he gets faster he will be immense

oneunited

He looks really good, have you enquired about how much he'll cost ? and

How do you get the regens to have faces ? do you use facegen or is there some sort of patch?

Last edited:
should i change his schedule to more speed, i think if he gets faster he will be immense

He looks really good, have you enquired about how much he'll cost ? and

How do you get the regens to have faces ? do you use facegen or is there some sort of patch?

He looks good, but has two very glaring flaws - off the ball & decisions.

Put him on maximum Tactics training. He will only need moderate strength and aerobics training, IMO.

Back