noj829.png

Excellent player. The only truly great youngster that graduated through my youth system, but after one year he fled to Europe (it's my first game and I didn't have the intelligence to give him a professional contract) and now finds himself wearing the jersey of our rivals. :mad: I plan on repurchasing him, though.

4 one of my best young players from my Man City save. They're already world class.

These probably don't count, but I found this trio of golden oldies upon starting a new game without real players. :$

Just signed this guy from Blackburn of all places!

I'm gonna convert him into a central midfielder, what do you all think? Good idea?

I would keep him as a striker. With those technical numbers plus his work rate and teamwork he could become the next Wayne Rooney.

I would keep him as a striker. With those technical numbers plus his work rate and teamwork he could become the next Wayne Rooney.

I considered that but he hasn't got the pace to be a fast striker or the power/leap to be a target man so I didn't see what role he'd serve as a striker. He's got it all in his locker to be a quality midfield playmaker though.

Plus there's also the problem that I already have two really good strikers coming through so I don't want to risk stunting their development -

he wouldn't be a bad AMC. If you dont have an AMC, train him as a deeplying forward

I don't really play with AMC's. I usually play a 442 formation.

Well, the way I see it is you have a few options

1. Train him as deep lying forward and sell one of your strikers
2. Train him at midfield
3. change your tactic to fit him in

Well, the way I see it is you have a few options

1. Train him as deep lying forward and sell one of your strikers
2. Train him at midfield
3. change your tactic to fit him in

Definitely gonna retrain him as midfielder.

By the way, what do you think of my young strikers ^

What do you think are their weaknesses and what roles do you think I should I assign them when playing?

Is it just me or are people posting FM2011 regens in this thread?