Show off Your Regen Players

tidal

May 4, 2010
I'm really bored so here's my under-18 team, all these players bar Murphy and Hanson will graduate into my first team. I hope to have one group of players playing together for their entire careers starting at 16/17.

GK - £60K

RB - £3.3M

CB - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy

CB - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy

LB - £9K (He won't make it at the club)

RW - £2.8M

CM - £4.6M

CM - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy (He won't make it at the club)

LW - £3.4M

ST - £3.3M

ST - £3.8M

Total price = £21,269,000

Last edited:

jdotc

Dec 5, 2009
Here are a few from a couple of seasons in, still wish there were better English lads knocking about though.

TonyVilliers

Mar 23, 2011
Are regens specific to one game, that is to say if someone on here has a regen, will that same regen appear in my game or is it completely unique to each persons game?

BeadSTARR

Jan 13, 2009
Are regens specific to one game, that is to say if someone on here has a regen, will that same regen appear in my game or is it completely unique to each persons game?
No mate there is a different Regen in each game. You may get the same name now and again but you want get someone else Regen in your game.

TonyVilliers

Mar 23, 2011
OK cool. I'm going to post a pic of a couple of my regens. One, Maximilian Diehl (German) has scored 90+ goals this season in all comps and it's only just gone March. He's 20 and I got him when he was 17 from Wolfsburg.