I'm really bored so here's my under-18 team, all these players bar Murphy and Hanson will graduate into my first team. I hope to have one group of players playing together for their entire careers starting at 16/17.

GK - £60K

RB - £3.3M

CB - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy

CB - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy

LB - £9K (He won't make it at the club)

RW - £2.8M

CM - £4.6M

CM - Graduate from Middlesbrough Academy (He won't make it at the club)

LW - £3.4M

ST - £3.3M

ST - £3.8M

Total price = £21,269,000

Last edited:
Here are a few from a couple of seasons in, still wish there were better English lads knocking about though.

Potential to be as good as Silva, WIN :D. Only second season as well

Hey guys, want to put some regens on here to see what you guys think but dont know how?

Help? :L

1625y61.png

what can I say? Brazilian talent at its finest :) my first quality regen.

343rqtw.png

My backup keeper. You do not want to see my first choice ;)
More regens tomorrow :)

Are regens specific to one game, that is to say if someone on here has a regen, will that same regen appear in my game or is it completely unique to each persons game?

Are regens specific to one game, that is to say if someone on here has a regen, will that same regen appear in my game or is it completely unique to each persons game?

No mate there is a different Regen in each game. You may get the same name now and again but you want get someone else Regen in your game.

OK cool. I'm going to post a pic of a couple of my regens. One, Maximilian Diehl (German) has scored 90+ goals this season in all comps and it's only just gone March. He's 20 and I got him when he was 17 from Wolfsburg.