My 2 best regens from my team

LB and Striker

Edit

HMm just noticed you cant see the stats clearly dont know why,probably because Im not a computer Genius I press printscreen and paste on paint then save it,anyone have suggestions for me how to take screenshots with clear view on stats

how u guys get all of this regens??? i have been looking everywhere but could'nt find any

Found Muller + Denizli in my U19s and my scout found Prodanov

itson-1.png

Real madrid snatched that kid for £3.4million from Le Havre. This was at the start of Season 2.
He also has technique 17 to offer at such an early age aswell.

Came across a couple,but can't remember them.I do remember though when I started a new game that Manchester United bought some goalkeeper from MK Dons called Barry Martin for 100k.Was said to be the next England No. 1 :$

These two aren't regens,but they are very good players in which can turn into quality players with the correct training method and playing time:

Daniel Aquino: Real Murcia,19 years old,£2.4million

View attachment 21759

Adrien: Sporting CP,20 years old,£1.6million

View attachment 21760

Nice JustKituno, and those screenshots would be perfect if this thread was called "Show off very good players in which can turn into quality players with the correct training method and playing time", but unfortunately it's for showing off regens only.

Here are some of my guys, I do scouting my self. As new season starts I go to Italy, Spain, Germany, Brazil etc and browse through teams lookin for new 15, 16 sometimes 14 year old players. I love that stuff so I take my coffe and my time to find talents.

Fernando Arayo definately looks like world-class to me.I have never seen a centre back be able to attack and defend so comfortably! Congratulations on finding him ;)

Soz But how do yhuu get the picture of your REGENS fron the GAME title screen to dis Blog page here ?!.

Alt + F9 ingame takes a screenshot (found in the Screenshots folder), then upload it to Imageshack or another hosting site.

this is kinda random but im just wondering is there anything you can download to add more possible facial features that can be used when the CPU is generating a player?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

on my board room page it says "countries the board is ready to let you scout in:" and has a list how do i start scouting there? can i request or something?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:31 PM ----------

ive seen some people say theyre classed as wonderkids where do you find ther "class"

My scouts found this lad, gave him 4 and a half stars, gunna be a leading Prem Right Winger.

Cant complain!