Fichado9 your regen is immense, I don't think my is as good, but I thought I'd show him anyway.

View attachment 192982

I recently based the team around him and they've scored 72 goals in 15 league games.

why have you got the editor open at the bottom of the page i think somebody has been cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why have you got the editor open at the bottom of the page i think somebody has been cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He actually does not have it open, he has windows vista and has pinned the editor to the taskbar, as vista allows you to, but as you can see, it is not highlighted unlike google chrome, indicating it is not open, so do not go around accusing people of things without proof.

He actually does not have it open, he has windows vista and has pinned the editor to the taskbar, as vista allows you to, but as you can see, it is not highlighted unlike google chrome, indicating it is not open, so do not go around accusing people of things without proof.

mate, he is using 7. only in Win7 u can pin a app to open it up quickly. other that that ur right it has to be highlighted if its open.

vista doesnt have that the pinning taskbar abibly :p

im using vista so i know it well hahah

we reached Page 200. post ur regens with PA of 200. lol

here is one.

View attachment 193374

he is currently in a 3 month injury layoff :( but he sure is my new Wayne Rooney !!!

if you get his technique up a bit he will be the best in the world, he is immense as of now though.

this. but since he's injured now, other regen step up too. big competition for the ST role. lol

and he also has an International cap. :)

well I normally hate regens and end up stopping a save after the 3rd or 4th season as I do not like having them in my sqaud, but I came to a decision that I want to play my current save till the new Fm... already on 10 trophies in 2.5 years (took over PSG in November 2012 from Porto) for a challenge and make them a big European player (this is still on official patch 11.3 as well so not much cash)

I found this guy and for £2.5m it was a no brainer, he is 5 stars flat out for PA, never seen that before!
View attachment 193397

I feel that we should allow regens into our game , cos it will be more realistic instead of sticking to our stubborn views of not using regens!! And we should also not cheat in games just so to win trophies :) cheers

I feel that we should allow regens into our game , cos it will be more realistic instead of sticking to our stubborn views of not using regens!! And we should also not cheat in games just so to win trophies :) cheers
um.. and this?