Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Probably the best regen that Guatamala will ever produce on FM.
View attachment 191697

hOLY ****. wow/

but did u fmrte it, or it just developed him by training. man those stats are impressive. [can i have him PLS]

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Take a look at James Walker... Can u tell me what role to play him in ? I play a 4-5-1... Thank you...
View attachment 191682

find a way to let him improve his Long shots, and techniques, others dont matter.
if possible try improving his Concentration.

my next star bought for only 400k in january 2012 and already having offers of 5 million by all the biggest clubs in europe.
i will keep you updated on development ! :) View attachment 191701

View attachment 191781

A little off topic. This is the real Del Piero. I use FMRTE to make him younger, few seasons later I checked (he is not on my team ) and he redevelops himself into this. I was shocked. You should try it too.

Opinions on my Regens? All from the first season.... I know the keeper doesnt look that good but for some reason i Love him and picked him up from Man City :D

TiagoProfile_Attributes.jpg

PeioUriarteProfile_Attributes.jpg

JosuMartnProfile_Attributes.jpg

DavidAbdullahiProfile_Attributes.jpg

hOLY ****. wow/

but did u fmrte it, or it just developed him by training. man those stats are impressive. [can i have him PLS]

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I just trained him and i dont use any of those fmrte programs,and i would advice you to scout in Europa League you will find some sick players like him.

Back