Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Just bought this 18 year old striker from Heartland in Nigeria and he only cost £2M :D
View attachment 192447

This is an amazing 17 year old defender from Everton who cost £3M in compensation and could challenge for a starting place right now - best of all, he's English!
View attachment 192448

View attachment 192508
View attachment 192516 barca offered me 40 million for this guy
View attachment 192515
View attachment 192514 won world golden boot this season just gone with 62 goals overall did loan him out to genoa, werder breman, hoffenheim
View attachment 192513and this is my best of his generation versatile machine can play anywhere from centre back DM CM and AM
View attachment 192512 this guy has a CA of 193 and rated the best right back in the world
View attachment 192511View attachment 192510 Nabil Pain got on free from lyon labelled the next T Henry currently on loan at Derby County
View attachment 192509up an coming centre back nearly ready to replace howdes at centre back for my napoli
View attachment 192517was on loan at real madrid nd lyon this guy has an ability of 191

here are a few of my regens i own all of them and i have previously loaned every1 of them out in past seasons

also i have a couple more these are the the prominent ones in my team i have another best of his generation LB who is currently 16

actually sorry i made a mistake
the itialian guy with the writing next to the screenshot is actually my 16 year OLD best of his generation LB didnt realise i put him up sorry again
and the Itialian with no writing is the versatile Machine that plays CB DM CM AM sorry for confusion!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

actually sorry i made a mistake the itialian guy with the writing next to the screenshot is actually my 16 year OLD best of his generation LB didnt realise i put him up sorry again and the Itialian with no writing is the versatile Machine that plays CB DM CM AM sorry for confusion!

I would like to show of my regen Ross Burgess but I don't know how. I'n not sure how to upload image from the game to my pc then on here. Could anyone help me please?

Back