finally a new wonderkid worth posting
got him from CS Sfax for 1,9 mil, improved most by 2 his first year, so i decided to let him in my first team instead of loaning him out and he been playing very well
got 1.5 more golden star potential,
should be a superstar in a few year
View attachment 195513

not bad but i think he will be even better next year since his shot on target its only 49%
plus make him ur target man if u haven't and set all ur crosses to go to him

thanx heaps he is my target man but i have him run on to ball should i have it to his head or leave it how it is
and i will try aim my crosses at him
thanx again

And he's only in his reserves, the players he edited for his first team must just have 20 everything...

was shoved in the reserves so that you can see his stats because the first team background is brighter and is sometimes a struggle to read them.......and to some of the others on here, yes he IS a regen and no what would be the point of trying to coach a team by tweaking every player a '20' using FMRTE? i lengthened his contract for the reason being him and his agents demanding a huge salary and massive fees.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

View attachment 195512

73 goals in all comps this season
absolute monster in front of goal!!!!
althou not the best attributes

love your player mate :)

ok, i get the moving to reserve thingy but the contract extension is ridiculous, can you do that, i only do that if i use FMRTE so cheat???

just for the contracts mate. That FMRTE is a ****** curse......i wonder how many of you out there have used it but pretend otherwise. I'm sure you and a few others have played the old Championship manager and won many honours without that ****** game editor! i got fed up with winging players demanding a salary hike every few weeks, so i lenghthened it.....a bit too long though i s'poze! BTW what you see with my player is his developement from the day i bought him and his stats were very good then (no FMRTE used on him at all, it defeats the object of coaching players to reach thier maximum potential). Hope my explanaition helps!

Another one who enters in the hall of fame is as one of the greatest of all time,Fernando De Souza was signed from Corinthians for 15 million and many doubted him whether he was good enough for the EPL,but this was not the case since Fernando joined Newcastle United he has taking the league by storm and making a remarkable impression in his career as well as being a true goalscoring legend.

View attachment 195578View attachment 195579View attachment 195580

technically you are cheating but i get it, i am very open for people to use FMRTE to scout regen and look at their stats but i will get ****** if they change the stats to god like or whatever.

Another one who enters in the hall of fame is as one of the greatest of all time,Fernando De Souza was signed from Corinthians for 15 million and many doubted him whether he was good enough for the EPL,but this was not the case since Fernando joined Newcastle United he has taking the league by storm and making a remarkable impression in his career as well as being a true goalscoring legend.

View attachment 195578View attachment 195579View attachment 195580

i love ur commitment to the club mate. im just in 2027, and ur already in 2052 with newcastle all day. what the managers age ? 60?

was shoved in the reserves so that you can see his stats because the first team background is brighter and is sometimes a struggle to read them.......and to some of the others on here, yes he IS a regen and no what would be the point of trying to coach a team by tweaking every player a '20' using FMRTE? i lengthened his contract for the reason being him and his agents demanding a huge salary and massive fees.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

love your player mate :)

cheers mate he is a machine i watched him for the first year at coritba in brazil then decided he looked good enough to buy so i did and then loaned him out till i thought he was gud enough and yeh dominated!!