Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I've found a couple of good ones at the one of the first season with Brighton.

Trouble is, we don't have the money or the reputation to attract them to come here, bad times! :(

Your Egipcian Star is a Beast...In the field He must have wings...

Here's my best regen at the moment:

LucaCottafavaprofile.png

alt+f9 yap belgelerimsport interactive/fm 11/ screenshots içinde oluşan fotoyu upla reyiz, adam da iyi :D

View attachment 195202View attachment 195206View attachment 195204View attachment 195205View attachment 195207

The five stars of my Newcastle game in 2014

Careca: €3.5 million, played in my first team since he joined
Moneke: Best 6k euro spent ever
Dennehy: A god, I've attached his bio he's just immense
Itabel: Scored 5 against Arsenal (I think) already a favourite of the club without being a regular first teamer
Andrada: Cost more than I wanted but still a great player getting offers of 20 million+ right now

Last edited:
Here's Ross Burgess, my Stratford England international that i pinched of Manure

Ross Burgess

His honours at my Stratford Olympia is as folows: Premier league winners 6 times, Champions lge 4 times, Super Cup 4 times 1 runner up, World Club Championships 5 times, FA Cup 3 times, League Cup once and Community shield 3 times 1 runner up. He has won the World Cup, the Euro Championships and the Confederations cup too with me as England manager!

yeap, wonder how he does that, it is a life-long contract but it can be done by using FMRTE so cheat????

Back