Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
747558727.png

Just one of the many regen's i have atm destroying the youth division's.

He will do well as a central defender :D

How'd you manage to get them on such low wages? And how do you make cash in the Swiss League?

1) They're all from rubbish Argentinian clubs and wanted out. Since they we're already on low wages, that's just what they wanted, but a bit higher.

2) I won the CL in the second season, the club pumped in another £25m for the season.

1) They're all from rubbish Argentinian clubs and wanted out. Since they we're already on low wages, that's just what they wanted, but a bit higher.

2) I won the CL in the second season, the club pumped in another £25m for the season.

Did you load the Argentinian leagues?

25M, envy.

jf7rm0.png

Now that really is one **** of a regen. And as said above, scout in Brazil and you;ll find an awfull lot of very good regens.

Looks fishy if you ask me, 23 years with all them stats? Very fishy indeed!

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
this guy looks pretty amazing, haven't tried him out much though. Got him for 3.4m from some ****** team. Do you guys think that the pretty low physical attributes will affect his performance much?

fmrte?????

hes not even managing him so why would he create him or improve him?

plus its quite common to see world class regens at such young ages if you have a look through the pages on this thread

I wasn't talking about the tottenham regen by the way but like i said its common to see excellent regens on this thread so dont accuse people without evidence.

Nope, just had a look through the Argentinean U20's.

Are you managing in the Swiss League too?

I tried with Servette but then realised how **** they were. I don't like the 3 non-EU players on the pitch rule though.

That's what happens with regens, one is very good at young age, the other takes some time ;) I bought him when he was 22, he didn't really get better since then :(

what do you say about this one? hope he will become a world class

I tried with Servette but then realised how **** they were. I don't like the 3 non-EU players on the pitch rule though.

They are :P

It's 5 non-EU players in the starting XI. You get used to it though.

Last edited:
i know this isnt the right thread but i have looked everywhere and cant find the regen dates for fm 2011, i got the 2010 ones are they the same?

i know this isnt the right thread but i have looked everywhere and cant find the regen dates for fm 2011, i got the 2010 ones are they the same?
yeah there the same mate (H)

Back