Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
update on Silva
my other regen is called the new fernando hierro, the best goalscoring defender ever.

Found this one looks like he will be top class!!! Watch his stats from playing the under 18's this season!!

this guy was smoking hot when i signed him and his stats are just exploding! its scary how good this guy could be! the good thing about centre backs is that they tend peak after 26 so he could be unbelievable by the time hes 26....... can you tell im excited?

View attachment 120537

also got thus guy who is playing the deep lying forward role quite well and is linking up well with gignac

View attachment 120539

so the message from this boys and girls when looking for regens that dont cost a bomb...... BRAZIL!

Last edited:
jf7rm0.png

Now that really is one **** of a regen. And as said above, scout in Brazil and you;ll find an awfull lot of very good regens.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
This guy looks pretty amazing, haven't tried him out much though. Got him for 3.4M from some ****** team. Do you guys think that the pretty low physical attributes will affect his performance much?

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
This guy looks pretty amazing, haven't tried him out much though. Got him for 3.4M from some ****** team. Do you guys think that the pretty low physical attributes will affect his performance much?

LOW??
they r certainly not low, look at xavi or iniestas and how they play
hes an absolute beast, i would play him as a deep laying playmaker defend

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Found this one looks like he will be top class!!! Watch his stats from playing the under 18's this season!!

legend in the making if u ask me

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
holy ****, plus he is from libya, nice find how do you get him

Thanks, I think it was from scouting the africa cup. Btw can someone tell me what I did wrong when posting the screenshot. (first post....)

So for the Regens when they are 'dubbed the new ...' does that mean that they essentially ARE that player, or that they will become as good as them, or does it mean nothing at all?

Thanks in advance :)

I got a bunch of regens to show off from my holidayed save :)
Diego Dure - AMAZING defender. has 16 passing aswell...
Carlos Leiva - fantastic winger but unfortunately not quite a messi... but look at that strength;)
Piotr Kowalczyk - the next van der sar????
will post up more soon

Back