Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
520839772.png
I also have a question regarding my regen. I bought him off Racing Club from Spain but they brought him off of Cruzeiro in Brazil and his only 15 how on earth did they manage to get him >_>

bozasaurus,as a leeds huge fan can I ask you to upload your save to something like megaupload and pm me or post here the link?Never managed to get one save with them going,would like to see them own ;)

meh, ive seen better at that age, besides if he improves, it will only be about 2 points

Decent? He looks very good for his age. Whether he will improve even more is another matter however.
@ Meow - Have you scouted him?

Yup, definite purchase, for Bolton I'm unsure how good that is for higher teams!

wow, the second regen is a beast, what kind of training regime you had him train???

Just a general one mate, i don't usualy bother with training methods etc. I have Ivan Rakitic and this lad has just replaced him because hes perfomances are so much better.

What do you all think to my regen, he came through my youth system.
Do you think he could become good?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Train hard, send players on ioan and you will have players like this.
Im very pleased what i done whit this player, i buy it when he had 17 :D

I buyd all these players when they had 16-17 years.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

I forgot to put this player

After 2 years of hard work training, i made him Wonderkid, all the guys from UPer post , they had been wonderkid.Those who didnt reach 21 year are still.

Last edited:
Capixaba is physical as ****. Though his finishing is only 13, he's scored 22 goals in 16 league matches this season with half of the season to go. And Marco Materazzi is apparently as good as the real one.

cadu :D

cadu.jpg

He has pretty nice technicals, but his mental is pretty bad

Last edited:
Back