Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
2rx9lsp.png

Labelled the next Peter Beardsley

so are they not your own?
i very rarely find amazing re-gens through my own youth system:/ do you?

so are they not your own?
i very rarely find amazing re-gens through my own youth system:/ do you?
nah, i bought these, except rodolfo, he's from my youth system. i've got another guy, was tempted to put him up too but i thought against it. it's rare you get regens as good as this from the youth system.

i had been tracking this guy for years but i was never at a big enough club. i got offered the liverpool job and BOOM! he won world player of the year last year playing for athletic bilbao!
View attachment 121967

his only frustating feature is that he isnt great at finishing but apart from that he is the perfect player!

These 2 look pretty good. Going to try and buy them
They'll still be sitting in Brazil for the next 3/4 years and, if they don't have an EU second nationality, when you do get them, you can only loan them out so they can gain another nationality.

They'll still be sitting in Brazil for the next 3/4 years and, if they don't have an EU second nationality, when you do get them, you can only loan them out so they can gain another nationality.

I discovered after I bought them

Technically the wrong game, but i cba starting a new Daggers campaign every year. Long live FM10!

Anyway, look at my lovely regens (all at the club from at most age 18) along with a couple of beautiful incoming future-worldbeaters. 14 STRENGTH AT 15 ZOMGJIZZEDINMYPANTS

Last edited:
Karg is being touted as teh next Sneijder, found him by pure luck from some unkown team in Holland.

Laplace is my anti-Torres. Both times this season when marking Torres he shut him down through entire match, eliminating the threat he posses^^).

hehe notice you took the first screenie one day before his 18th to maximise his sexiness :P

Sherlock out.

My 6 best regens. Gutierrez and Hansen are probably the best 2, but Haigh and Lee came through my youth system and are both promising, touted as some of the best of their generation. Maher is out on loan at the moment to get some first team experience.

Last edited:
here's one I managed to get for roughly 1 mil
View attachment 122255
Also thinking about signing him just his physical attributes putting me off.
View attachment 122256
Also got another great player but don't have a screen-shot.
A weird thing is I'm REAL Madrid and I got a Scottish keeper who they say is the next Allan McGregor

Back