Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
yay, I finally found someone I can show off

I found this little gem in Senegal at an obscure club on the african regen date. He actually was generated at the age 18. Only had a few days to sign him before window closed, so I had to sell a good USA youngster to finance the move.

domidia.png

Should I retrain him to striker? (6) I'm currently training him for LB instead of LWB

Last edited:
Should I retrain him to striker? (6) I'm currently training him for LB instead of LWB

Oh My God Yes. He looks fecking incredible - supreme stats for almost any position, but he'd likely flourish as a striker or AM.

Oh My God Yes. He looks fecking incredible - supreme stats for almost any position, but he'd likely flourish as a striker or AM.

I'm playing him as poacher and he is absolutely outstanding. 7 goals and like 4 assists in 9 games, he runs down loose balls and steals balls like candy from a baby. He also occasionally does tricks and he can rocket balls into net.

Got him training "Placing shots", then going to do beat trap and move into channels and he should be unstoppable.

I don't think retraining players into another position younger than 23-24 is a good idea. I think it impacts too much on their development. Losing 10% of training time is a pretty big deal. If I where you, I would wait until he has fully developed. :)

6qmwn.png

trying to train up his quickness to make him a better poacher to fit in my team better :)

I'm playing him as poacher and he is absolutely outstanding. 7 goals and like 4 assists in 9 games, he runs down loose balls and steals balls like candy from a baby. He also occasionally does tricks and he can rocket balls into net.

Got him training "Placing shots", then going to do beat trap and move into channels and he should be unstoppable.

Beat trap might be a little dodgy unless you have a supreme midfielder to supply him. With that acceleration the mid will have an incredibly tight window to get in that killer pass before he's in an offside position. With that composure, balance & agility I'd be more inclined to get him to go round the keeper. Works well for a striker I'm training up with similar stats in those locations. Shoots with power is awesome too huh :P

I don't think retraining players into another position younger than 23-24 is a good idea. I think it impacts too much on their development. Losing 10% of training time is a pretty big deal. If I where you, I would wait until he has fully developed. :)

The younger a player is, the quicker he picks up a new position. Adaptability plays a large part, but it hopefully shouldn't take more than a few months. Think positions take up PA too, so you don't want him to have peaked before you have a chance to retrain.

Probably not as impressive as some I've seen here, but a great catch from my newly promoted (all the way from C2 actually) San Marino side.

Best thing is I've snapped him for free at the start of the season, that is the most rewarding thing for me!

View attachment 122641

Still so young I think he can become quite something.

My scouts/staff indicate that he is currently fully or close to fully developed. I dont have the best training facilities so it's possible he can grow more

I found it odd that he was generated at such a high CA. I was worried about paying at least 500k for him (I'm a smaller side) but Africa teams tend to sell on the cheap, plus their players no matter how skilled are almost always willing to get to Europe with any team.

Regens

What do people think about these two?

Phil Child is my regen, I got him in the youth academy who was labelled one of the best in his generation which I'm very pleased with since I've never gotten a good player.

Phil Child looks alright. Maybe loan him out to a lower league team or even to one of your affiliate teams?

Chris Constable... wow. Very pacey for an 18 year old and a VERY good team player.

Phil Child looks alright. Maybe loan him out to a lower league team or even to one of your affiliate teams?

Chris Constable... wow. Very pacey for an 18 year old and a VERY good team player.

I played Chris Constable in the EPL for 12 games, 4 of them being top teams, two main strikers where injured so I chucked him in, he got 5 goals, 6 assists and 7.26 average rating.

Manchester City/Tottenham/Manchester United/Arsenal in those 12 matches.

Last edited:
Here are my regens :)
fabricio.png

started with 7 Strength and already reached 13 :)

angelbx.png

juanfrancisco.png

and this amazing striker joins me next season
jorgecastano.png

i am sorry but your regens are not that good and consider sucky sucky

im playing as huddersfield town, not huge teams with world wide reputations like most people here so these are easily the best players ive managed to get in my team

Last edited:
Back