Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I realize I posted him before, but i didn't want to quote my whole text box

domidia.png

In half a season, 15 appearances, he scored 21 goals, including 3 hat tricks. He's now favored personnel and his composure, influence, and off the ball has increased.

He may be the best player i've ever had (I play LLM). Currently trying to improve his speed and finishing, training him to place shots and to learn the striker role.

I realize I posted him before, but i didn't want to quote my whole text box

domidia.png

In half a season, 15 appearances, he scored 21 goals, including 3 hat tricks. He's now favored personnel and his composure, influence, and off the ball has increased.

He may be the best player i've ever had (I play LLM). Currently trying to improve his speed and finishing, training him to place shots and to learn the striker role.
WTF.......what a good player and with that price...................amazing...............A..........M...........A.........Z........I.............N................G

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Dude, don't be ****, really.
no it really suck, i am being honest unlike most people are such a hypocrite...............oh snap.............what you gonna do?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

They're pretty **** good for any level.
dude, i have better regens than this..............and they are about eh same age or younger

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

He looks amazing at 19 already. When his physical attributes develops he will be an absolute beast.
amen to that, what a regen, i have a similar player to him but the defense stats is lower.........but still what a a amazing regen you have

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

im playing as huddersfield town, not huge teams with world wide reputations like most people here so these are easily the best players ive managed to get in my team
oh ok, wish you can post better quality regens in the future, hope to see it!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

im playing as huddersfield town, not huge teams with world wide reputations like most people here so these are easily the best players ive managed to get in my team
P.S, your first regen is ok.......still good

A few regens with high PA in one of my saves:

20 Finishing at 19 years old is insane.

WTF.......what a good player and with that price...................amazing...............A..........M...........A.........Z........I.............N................G

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

This is what you get when you scour africa for regens.

Takes a bit of time issuing scout reports to all new youth players in africa, but it's well worth it.

Just signed him from athletic and only payed £3 million compensation. Only just spawned in the game and his stats are already class, really impressive mentally too, can't wait to see the stats when he's 21! Absolute gem:

This is what you get when you scour africa for regens.

Takes a bit of time issuing scout reports to all new youth players in africa, but it's well worth it.
nice, my regens are usually Brazil and english but i do remeber i have a LWB from south africa and in my game, south africa won the world cup twice in a row and my regen was in the team.

Just signed him from athletic and only payed £3 million compensation. Only just spawned in the game and his stats are already class, really impressive mentally too, can't wait to see the stats when he's 21! Absolute gem:

You need to work on his speed, finishing, and composure. As it is, he would make a great AMC if it weren't for his low creativity, but his teamwork and decision making should make up for it. If I were you, I'd focus on him being an AM

Just signed this lad from Excelsior in Holland for 1Million. What everyone rekon?
well, you ask our opinion by using the word: reckon so my answer is it suck like ****, no offense but the reason why i like about FM is to find quality regens and that is not one.................................

well, you ask our opinion by using the word: reckon so my answer is it suck like ****, no offense but the reason why i like about FM is to find quality regens and that is not one.................................

His name is cool as **** though.

He must have pretty high PA, that's the only reason I would buy someone like that, he needs a lot of tutoring though.

I think his set pieces overhype him too much. I tend to completely ignore "Corners/Free Kicks/Penalty" attributes. They are merely sprinkles on top of the icing, on top of the cup cake.

His name is cool as **** though.

He must have pretty high PA, that's the only reason I would buy someone like that, he needs a lot of tutoring though.

I think his set pieces overhype him too much. I tend to completely ignore "Corners/Free Kicks/Penalty" attributes. They are merely sprinkles on top of the icing, on top of the cup cake.
no he wouldnt have base on my experience, his determination suck which means that he can develop nicely.......................

To be fair i am only Fenerbache and he is actually improving very quickly. Already scored 5 goals in the first team in roughly 7 games.

To be fair i am only Fenerbache and he is actually improving very quickly. Already scored 5 goals in the first team in roughly 7 games.
good luck with that regen, hope to see him as a beast

I think fenerbache can bring in good regens. He could very well develop quickly, but he has got a lot of ground to cover.

Back