Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
suck suck suck suck suck,,,no offense, but really but good luck developing them

Mate, why are you such a **** on this thread? someone posts a regen and immmediatly you ******* slate them, no one needs your pointless opinion so just keep your words to yourself, half of the regens you criticise are quality so shut the **** up, take the ***** out your **** and go and take a cold bath with your nana and have a deep think in how to improve your life.

Last edited:
Here are a few pretty good regens. Demichellis has good attributes, but he plays terribly for me. The rest are okay.

Mate, why are you such a **** on this thread? someone posts a regen and immmediatly you ******* slate them, no one needs your pointless opinion so just keep your words to yourself, half of the regens you criticise are quality so shut the **** up, take the ***** out your **** and go and take a cold bath with your nana and have a deep think in how to improve your life.
I agree with what he was trying to say but you could of chosen better words.. Lay off peoples regens saying they suck. its very mean!

Here are a few pretty good regens. Demichellis has good attributes, but he plays terribly for me.
He probably needs to settle in. Sending him out on loan may do the trick so he can play against weaker teams and build his confidence ect.

Just saw this player get signed for Manchester United. For a 18 year his old, his finishing is sublime.

wiese.png

no, i dont i say the truth unlike you which by your comment you are a hypocrite, dont quickly assume that i say the regen suck just by anyone posting it, i do say which one is good or suck and i say good luck to them

by this terms, the one that you are trying to say who is the ****, it is actually you plus you are a hypocrite

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Here are a few pretty good regens. Demichellis has good attributes, but he plays terribly for me. The rest are okay.
very nice regen you have, i like the marco molo guy he has potential, how much do you buy them individually

no, i dont i say the truth unlike you which by your comment you are a hypocrite, dont quickly assume that i say the regen suck just by anyone posting it, i do say which one is good or suck and i say good luck to them

by this terms, the one that you are trying to say who is the ****, it is actually you plus you are a hypocrite

Okay you might tell the truth but you dont need to say 'they are sucky sucky sucky sucky' or whatever you say, just say something like you dont think they'll become world class or something, and how does that make me a hypocrite, i havnt criticised anyones regens you div.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

very nice regen you have, i like the marco molo guy he has potential, how much do you buy them individually

mate, give constructive criticism, dont spit on people. We know you are honest, also we know you are *****. Dont be one :)

Okay you might tell the truth but you dont need to say 'they are sucky sucky sucky sucky' or whatever you say, just say something like you dont think they'll become world class or something, and how does that make me a hypocrite, i havnt criticised anyones regens you div.
ok but please really stop being one...........please you are becoming one, stop defending yourself....

suck suck suck suck suck,,,no offense, but really but good luck developing them

lol I know Potter is *****, I posted him bc of his name. Also, saying no offence really doesn't take away the fact or make it ok that your being really rude and obnoxious with your comments mate. Saying no offence is NOT a waiver to say whatever you feel without consequence.

Godly Regens

I was showing my friends regens from my save so I thought I might as well post them up. Call me a scout ***** if you want but my policy is buy them young, play them, sell them = profit, rinse and repeat. I made 65M last season cashing in on players.

Untitled-8.png

Untitled-7.png

Untitled-5.png

Untitled-4.png

These are one of my more impressive ones.

ok but please really stop being one...........please you are becoming one, stop defending yourself....

mate everyone feels the same way about you, so just sort out your attitude cause you sound like a prat

I was showing my friends regens from my save so I thought I might as well post them up. Call me a scout ***** if you want but my policy is buy them young, play them, sell them = profit, rinse and repeat. I made 65M last season cashing in on players.

Untitled-8.png

Untitled-7.png

Untitled-5.png

Untitled-4.png

These are one of my more impressive ones.
not bad, same policy here but i dont sell them, i only sell them when i see it is fit, but the regens you find are not bad, how do you scout them by the way, do you scout them yourself or by your scout because i normally scout them by myself

Back