Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
How do you find good regens?

and when do you start searching for them?

Just wanted to let you see progress of my new regen. Got him in July and not few months later after being tutored by Tevez. Look at hit Determinaton it has increasd amazingly

Just wanted to let you see progress of my new regen. Got him in July and not few months later after being tutored by Tevez. Look at hit Determinaton it has increasd amazingly

holy **** thats insane development.

heres my best atm:

gZ7Cc.png

5cyZL.png

This is someone who i am about to sign for £600k, seems like a good buy, he's been given 3.5 starts by my scout

David, bought him from Villareal for 2.5M, I think it was a good buy :3

This guy, great signing so far. Usually play as an inside forward on the left wing.

My biggest talents on Ajax and Barcelona

PS: Bruno has a ridiculous amount of assists (first season at Ajax, outplaying players like Eriksen, Lodeiro and Kroos)

Abate looks like a very good regen! The best I found for the moment is a DC with a PA of 172 :( But its only 2012 so...

omg a wonderkid from lybia, it really gives me hope for my future with San Marino.

btw he's impressive

yeah hes a freak
i discovered him when my national team had a friendly with lybia and he scored 2 goals against us and he was 16
i scouted him and my scout gave him 4.5 stars so i signed him immideatly but had to wait till he turned 18 so he can play and from day 1 hes in my starting 11

Back