Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Had to sign this lad not because he is so good but because of his personal info and NAME.

The lad has Catalan in his name and was born near Barcelona, in the Basque region. This lad was born to play for Barcelona. I don't like to spend more than 30 mil on a player even if I have a budget of 150 mil but I broke the bank for this one.

Doesn't hurt that he is beast of a CB though.

for the first one morten holm what striker do you think he is poacher complete or advanced and the last one called guy labbe what position do you think i should play him

finally do you think i should sign this guy

Yes you should he has great stats for someone so young and his tackling is very good for a 17 year old how much are you getting him for? go for it he looks good to me.

finally do you think i should sign this guy

yep but i'd say don't spend more than 10-15 million pounds unless he has immense potential. Also I'd recommend training his physical stats first. It's best done early and if you don't, he'll get absolutely bullied around by big strong strikers and won't be a real presence in set pieces.

Had to sign this lad not because he is so good but because of his personal info and NAME.

The lad has Catalan in his name and was born near Barcelona, in the Basque region. This lad was born to play for Barcelona. I don't like to spend more than 30 mil on a player even if I have a budget of 150 mil but I broke the bank for this one.

Amazing. (H) Almost one up from Pique. :P

Last edited:

that is an awesome regen. I have a similar one in my sporting CP save, they said it was the new Quaresma.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

for the first one morten holm what striker do you think he is poacher complete or advanced and the last one called guy labbe what position do you think i should play him

Play the second one as Box-to-Box, i'd say.

Yeah hes been labelled as the next frank ribery. and is also the youngest player to ever play for arsenal haha

751874613.png

Best Regen i have ever had to be honest might have been at Youth level but look at his Goals to games as well as his Average Rating and when i played him in Champions League and Cup games he did well as well. Definitely Pity i have Pato, Neymar and Balotelli as my mains atm might train him up some more and sell Balotelli.

Also a future Captian (Suck it people that complain about lack of Influence in regens)

817275965.png

hi guys what do u guys think of these regens and how should i train them
the striker they say he has 5 star potential

Both are coming to me at the beginning of next season, both cheap. What do you think?

Both are coming to me at the beginning of next season, both cheap. What do you think?

I would retrain the fullback to a wing back or even a winger, as his stats look much more suited to attacking, and his physical stats make me drool.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

If he was born in the Basque region he certainly wasn't born to play for Barca. Catalonia and Basque are two seperate regions, both with fierce identities and local dialects. A Basque youngster would usually aspire to play for Athletic Bilbao.

Got offered this Italian Striker from his agent..his potential was 4and a half stars...Think I'll risk the 4.8 mil and see what happens.

Back