Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
This is my best. 18 years and is third in most assists of the Premier League. Just as good as Rooney so far this year.
Untitled-1.jpg

I know he's not as impressive as some I've seen here but definitely the greatest prospect ever for my small San Marino team. Quite cheap too, and apparently oozing potential.

View attachment 127020 View attachment 127021

I'm having Nelson Rivas (my best DC) tutoring him right now, any other idea how to develop him in the best way possible? personal schedules, intensive workload?

Oh my god! This is the best DC regen I have ever seen :O

I swear on my life I didn't edit this guy!

Real Madrid beat me to him though :'(

I'm not 100% sure he's a regen, but this guy is fantastic. Cost me £25m and I'll probably lose him to Real or Barca or somewhere, but what the ****.

200cm Brazilian goalkeeper?

All my goalkeeper regens are midgets. 5"11 is my tallest. Can't jump to save his life.

Oh my god! This is the best DC regen I have ever seen :O

I swear on my life I didn't edit this guy!

Real Madrid beat me to him though :'(

:O WTF. Only 16 ??? I bet his CA have already match PA.
this guy is killing me. I WANT HIM BAD ( united wont sell :( )

PA is 4 stars mate.

WOW, Nice deal :) Thats immnese :D. Be nice with him and he will be better than Drogba :D

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

41 caps and 21 years old. Imagine his number of caps when he's in his mid-30s.

Maybe he'll be like Andres Guardado :). And maybe I'll finally sign him in his late 30s XD

anybody else notice that names for regens tend to be the same?

I have a left back and two centre backs all called martinez. One is from mexico, one from spain and one from argentina.

anybody else notice that names for regens tend to be the same?

I have a left back and two centre backs all called martinez. One is from mexico, one from spain and one from argentina.

I'll tell you a little secret. Every Regen name is fake. Well, not fake, but taken from RL football players. Some of them have nicks, like my regen Ronaldo. His full name is Ronaldo Da Lima Felipe, and you can find every name in the game. They took two random names and put them together. ( e.g Alexis Coentrao - Alexis Sanchez + Fabio Coentrao ).
Hope this helped a little :D

Last edited:
Just a few from my Porto save. Some of the regens in my game are just ridiculous.
I need suggestions on what to do with Paulinho MC, DM and the Striker Toninho for a second position.
Radhouani has 21 caps at 19 y.o.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure he's a regen, but this guy is fantastic. Cost me £25m and I'll probably lose him to Real or Barca or somewhere, but what the ****.

Probably not a regen, cause I recognize him from somewhere.

Back