A very good regen, signed for 3,500,000 € three season ago.

I can put him to retrain for a new position, for example AMC or MC ? I think he have good atribute for that.

Considering this guy is from Celtics I say he's pretty **** good.

AlexWallace.png

hi ive got no regens to post yet but have only just started my second season with man city, usiing transfer budget to its best rather than signing failed brazilians from shakhtar donetsk for 20 odd million. all of your regens are pretty amazing but in past games ive only been able to develop players after 'nabbing' them at a youbg age. how do i produce my OWN talent through the youth and make sure they become first teamers, like owen and gerrard did for example? cheers in advance

johnprescott.jpg

definitely not a wonderkid, but you've gotta love the names some of these regens have.

Just trying to hold on to him as long as I can ^^, *Note currency is KR, devide it by 10 to get pounds more or less ^^

I think the point is to show off your own regens ones you nab. I can't wait till next season and regens. I'm content with having one good regen per season. I like to put good players into the game as soon as possible rather than loaning.

I think the point is to show off your own regens ones you nab. I can't wait till next season and regens. I'm content with having one good regen per season. I like to put good players into the game as soon as possible rather than loaning.

Dont be so harsh, better ways to tell ppl.

Last edited:
How'd you get the Brazilian and South African at the age of 16?
used my own (available to download from custom databases/scenarios section) no work permits database ;)