Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
i bought him but i dont know what position to play him complete forward or poacher

How do you know you've bought him, work permit decision tomorrow :P I'd say poacher/target man, with target man supply to mixed. Put him on a training regime to improve his heading too.

How about him ?

His first season for Leeds, 16 years and he's a monster !!

1272011112133pm.png

How about him ?

His first season for Leeds, 16 years and he's a monster !!

1272011112133pm.png

How the **** are his stats so high for a 16 year old???? probably one of the best regens i have seen so far you simply have to go for him mate! i would spend as much as possible to get him he looks ready for first team too shame about his natural fitness but that should improve.

I know ! I'm playing with Leeds..here ar his career stats:
1272011112133pm.png

Oh, and he is being tuted by Shevchenko :D

Edit: Just scored a brace against Blackpool..he's magical !!
Later edit: Hat-trick against Sunderland !! He's a beast, i just love watching him play. I want to see him at 21-22 years !!

Last edited:
serious you have a massive talent on your hands..theres literally no way he won't turn world class or isn't im pretty sure he will be playing close to his full potential already???? Wow i wish i had someone like him my Rooney is getting to his 30's and has stopped banging in the goals for me.

serious you have a massive talent on your hands..theres literally no way he won't turn world class or isn't im pretty sure he will be playing close to his full potential already???? Wow i wish i had someone like him my Rooney is getting to his 30's and has stopped banging in the goals for me.

I know ! I just started a training regime to improve his strength. With some luck he will be legendary :))

giacomotorrente.png

Heres one of my promising players that i got from Juventus at 16 and hes growing better and better. I have loaned him to my feeder club: QPR and I have high hopes of him to replace Valencia as Valencia is approaching 30 soon and with Hazard going to be my first choice is this guy good enough for the right mid? I don't play AMC so im looking hopefully either AMR or CM but not sure anyone?

giacomotorrente.png

Heres one of my promising players that i got from Juventus at 16 and hes growing better and better. I have loaned him to my feeder club: QPR and I have high hopes of him to replace Valencia as Valencia is approaching 30 soon and with Hazard going to be my first choice is this guy good enough for the right mid? I don't play AMC so im looking hopefully either AMR or CM but not sure anyone?

I say play him as MC bc his crossing is a tad low for an AMR, at least for my liking i dont know how you play your wingers

Look at this guy!! 16 years old!! Going to try and buy him but I think Lyon will want a big fee.

Although he's only 15 and not THAT impressive ... I'm quite happy with 17 pace at his age.

I got him for 6,000 due to him being out of contract ... :3

Although he's only 15 and not THAT impressive ... I'm quite happy with 17 pace at his age.

great signing! i'd be pleased with him

great signing! i'd be pleased with him

=D Hope at last I get a good regen in a save ...

Although ... I also have Roman -attatched- Although like the other, not THAT good but I'm amused by his Eccentricity xD!

A trio of young Brazilians that are coming to me in January. After making a name as Forest manager, I was offered the Man City job and want to make a stance on splashing the cash, preferring to nurture the young talent.

I have also attached a screenshot of Bruno, a guy I was interested in but Benfica splashed out 10.75m for.

So far this guy has been a beast for me. Made it into my first team at 17 and hasn't looked back...I'm hoping I can still improve his aerial ability.

Looks a beast but be careful, quite a few regens [I've noticed] seem to be quite injury prone. Definitely seems like he could be a first teamer. :)

This guy looks like he will be an absolute monster...doesn't want to leave Brazil yet though (have all countries set as EU)

Signed two french starlets for free :)
Also trying to sign these two players...

Back