Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I just a little worried about the goal/game ratio that some regens get

Specially the fast ones

I love regens. Especially those potentially-epic ones. I have 3 or 4 in my Arsenal first team too, admittedly, but I ******* love them :P

Haha me too.
I was contemplating starting a new thread called "addicted to regens" as I can't stop buying them.
Arsenal have a load of good 1s in my save but they tend to create them thru their own academy!!

Arsenal have a load of good 1s in my save but they tend to create them thru their own academy!!

Something new then.. I've only had one decent one (Christian Williams in an earlier post) come up through my academy XD

Amaral is class even if he is a bit of a wimp judging by his bravery! Good find!

Thanks! It was hard to steal him from Juve :)

To be honest Mauricio (DC) has made the biggest impression on me, so far

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry for my limited English ;)

Oh, and last but not least:

He's not really a regen, but he could if he wanted to :D

Last edited:
He is currently being tutored by my best ever striker who's also called Capixaba. Hope this Capixaba becomes as good as him (291 goals in 268 league matches).

yeah your Capixaba player looks good was the original Capixaba named player a regen or not anyway i had the same type regen who score 16 goals in 24 apps in his first season your looks class

will he be good player or is he just an average regen

I've given this guy a contract. Seems a youngster with a lot of potential

This regen isn't particularly good, but I had to sign him just for his name! It had me in stitches. Now I'm on the look out for a regen called sherlock (here's hoping)... it'd be the ultimate defensive partnership! XD

I've got a ton of quality regens now, I'll post them sometime when I have time for it.

Most of them have come from African youth systems, there are some brilliant gems in africa if you manually scout for them. If I sold all my hot african regens I could probably make close to 300 million USD right now and they are all under 22 years of age. I lost one called Sunday Salami to Ajax though after I accidentally put a 600k min release clause in his contract...ugh I could have easily got 20 million for him.

I had a brilliant Nigerian regen in CM4. He was called Ice Cream. I kid you not, I bought him because of the name and some decent stats, He became amazing!

Two of mine, Striker and DM
Striker is a bit old now, but got him nearly as good as he is now 3 seasons earlier.

View attachment 132905

I play him as a right winger he is just immense for me, getting better each season. Cost me 6.25m but worth it. Just scored 2 and assisted 2 in a 5-0 away win at Villareal ^^)

I've found this 15 year old french striker labelled the next Thierry Henry. His stats are meh and he is only listed as 3 stars, should I take a gamble on him?

Back