Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I've found this 15 year old french striker labelled the next Thierry Henry. His stats are meh and he is only listed as 3 stars, should I take a gamble on him?

I say if you can get him cheap, relative to your budget, then why not. If he ends up flopping sell him for some profit. If not you have the next Henry which isn't a bad tradeoff

I say if you can get him cheap, relative to your budget, then why not. If he ends up flopping sell him for some profit. If not you have the next Henry which isn't a bad tradeoff

Honestly, there are better players available to me. 2.5 million USD is too steep unless I sell some people.

I've often heard that "labeling" players is mostly based on similar key stats and a similar background. Not that they will be just like that player.

oggqaw.jpg

all scout reports regarding him as a top-class player in the future !

I got one **** of a regen last night, wait till you guys get a load of him here in a few minutes!

Here he is

I present Oladapo Enyeama

enyeama.jpg

Found him on January 15th at a small Nigerian club. Despite being 19 and so good he is in fact a first year regen (african often produces 18-19-even 20 year old regens) And check out his value! I could have gotten him for 200k, but I didn't want to risk tipping off other clubs so I decided I should pay compensation instead.

This makes the 4th really really good player I've pulled out of Africa and the 2nd instant super star (along with Dominique Diagne who I posted a couple pages back).

My best PA/CA coach (20/20) says he is a 3 star now and still has room to grow to a 4 1/2 star!!! When I upgrade training facilities he may be a full 5.

Last edited:
vitor

telletxea

pl moreno

rodriguez

buquet

zamora

eduardo

sakho

alex

wagner

oliveira

i think i have 5 wonderkid strikers in total and in the future i will play 3-3-2wide-2 or maybe 433 with 3 complete forwards 2 creative centers with a ball winner

Last edited:
Got him through my youth system at the start of the 2012-2013 season. Just handed him his debut in the FA Cup. What do people think about him?? :)

The Kasier

this lad has the potential to be the best player in the world

2 new brazilians, 1 to be a classplayer and one to become a future star in my first eleven.

The Kasier

this lad has the potential to be the best player in the world

£155,000 a week and 40 million for a 17 year old, wow, i would hope he turns into one of the worlds best aswell!

I got one **** of a regen last night, wait till you guys get a load of him here in a few minutes!

Here he is

I present Oladapo Enyeama

enyeama.jpg

Found him on January 15th at a small Nigerian club. Despite being 19 and so good he is in fact a first year regen (african often produces 18-19-even 20 year old regens) And check out his value! I could have gotten him for 200k, but I didn't want to risk tipping off other clubs so I decided I should pay compensation instead.

This makes the 4th really really good player I've pulled out of Africa and the 2nd instant super star (along with Dominique Diagne who I posted a couple pages back).

My best PA/CA coach (20/20) says he is a 3 star now and still has room to grow to a 4 1/2 star!!! When I upgrade training facilities he may be a full 5.

That is probably the best regen I have ever seen! :O

That is probably the best regen I have ever seen! :O

Let's just say I'm training him to GET FORWARD! He's got two goals for me, and both have been amazing.

I may release an African scouting tutorial. I really don't think enough people take the time. Half of my team are african regens.

Let's just say I'm training him to GET FORWARD! He's got two goals for me, and both have been amazing.

I may release an African scouting tutorial. I really don't think enough people take the time. Half of my team are african regens.

I agree with you, unfortunately under italian league's rules I'm limited to buy only 1 extra-UE per year so I miss a lot of them. But didn't miss these 2

View attachment 133597 View attachment 133598 View attachment 133599

John is world class, just won serie A defender of the year. Costa should become at least good, I bought him mostly because he has a portuguese passport and was ridiculously cheap! Touted as the next Kali for what it matters...

I'm thinking of doing an Italian save with Venezia when the new patch comes out and I don't know what I'll do without being able to sign world class africans :@

This is my first of many Regan signings because I have only just started looking out for them since I have come on the forums and I have only started playing Football Manager hardcore in the last few weeks!

What do you all think ?

a potential wonderkid out of lesoto!!
had really good technical and physical stats for his age and my 3 scouts said he got 2 more stars potential
and hes just 10 k

Here a 2 regens I saw, The Spanish guy is a bit of a weird winger for me & the Dutch plays for a club I used to manage but how they got him is beyond me.

Back