Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
check these ones out as well... i have taken all the advice on Rogerio so i had Rooney and Dzeko train him as well as Chicarito so hopoefully he improves and takes over from Rooney and Dzeko since they all ageing!
check him out now... he's so immense.. first time am seeing so much gud stats and his PA is not even close to 190..

Probably the best regen GK ive seen so far on FM11. Why on earth is he still at Santos tho?

Great left back. Congrats! I just bought Fabio Coentrao. Highly recomend

Signed both, hopefully they'll live upto expectations.

Signed both, hopefully they'll live upto expectations.

Paulo looks like he would make a good wing back rather then central defender. Cracker of a long shot for a defender though for sure.

Paulo looks like he would make a good wing back rather then central defender. Cracker of a long shot for a defender though for sure.

yeah thats what I was thinking he's probably more suited to being a forward rather than a defender tbh

Definitely could be a reasonable striker, not a top end one though. If you could improve his finishing a bit it would go really well with his high composure. Would be an interesting experiment at the least.

I'm contemplating training him as either a winger or a wing back

I think a winger, but on the left, because his finishing is better than is crossing

All my regens in my squad.

The last player, Florian Lebourg, is a long-term replacement for Wayne Rooney. He scored 24 goals last season at 19 years old, including one in the FA Cup Final. For a youth/fringe player, that's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Just signed this lad from sporting in spain , going to be a star

Awesome guy, might slot in the first team in most premier sides,

but with that speed, finishing ability and low strenght, he might be more suited to

the sides or a striker

Back