Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Technically this is Redders' regen, but hey ho I'll take his credit. Vicente is pretty rapey though :)

Just noticed this you ropey pissflap.

My regen, my skills. Credit re-taken, thanks for the comments guys:wub:

Just found this guy in my youth setup!
First decent English regen i've seen so I offered him a new contract and he wanted 13k as hot prospect so I decided why not :P

What do you guys think?

You 'just found him'? He's class, shouldn't you have noticed him earlier?

EDIT: Never mind :$

tutor him with someone with high determination

as you are playing with Arsenal, Fabregas is your best bet.

also, off topic: why dont you install a logo pack?

Take care of his decisions, is a prime atribute and is pretty low for a player of his calibre

Also his agility and balance should take a bump

My goalkeeper to replace Tim Howard what do you think?
Unfortunately a pulled hamstring made him lose 3 points on his acceleration :(

i hope you didnt pay the estimated value, but players from argentina appears to be more

expensive than from another countries.

hes good but suffers from a problem with regen goalkeepers.

very good physical atributes, but not so good on goalkeepng specifical atributes,

like one on ones and rushing out.

No I only paid 1mil for him when he was like 17
You would think that because of his attribute distribution he wouldn't perform very well surprisingly he does a solid job must be the positioning/agility attribute

Last edited:
~

Awesome regens, the CR9 regen and the last one are beasts.

Wow!

I got this two amazing strikers, do they fit to play as partners? At the moment I play them both as a poacher, Marcinho is obviosly the starter. I know, its probably not the perfect role for his amazing stats, but he is scoring like **** as a poacher, didnt play that well as a complete forward.

I play a 442 with a deep lying playmaker, two inside forwards, target man (support, normally Babacar) and poacher. Do you think Marcinhos scoring abilities would be wasted as a target man with support duty?

Echevarne: I dont really know where to play him, since I dont have an ATM spot. Tried him a long time as deep lying playmaker and as a box to box. He played ok, but from his stats he should be a world beater I guess. Positioning and flair just not good enough for a midfielder? Probably should have retrained him for the wings right when I got him, but now he already got the playmaker ppms...

just saw this German guy, I know his old but one of teh few good regens I've seen so far on my save.

Wow!

I got this two amazing strikers, do they fit to play as partners? At the moment I play them both as a poacher, Marcinho is obviosly the starter. I know, its probably not the perfect role for his amazing stats, but he is scoring like **** as a poacher, didnt play that well as a complete forward.

I play a 442 with a deep lying playmaker, two inside forwards, target man (support, normally Babacar) and poacher. Do you think Marcinhos scoring abilities would be wasted as a target man with support duty?

Echevarne: I dont really know where to play him, since I dont have an ATM spot. Tried him a long time as deep lying playmaker and as a box to box. He played ok, but from his stats he should be a world beater I guess. Positioning and flair just not good enough for a midfielder? Probably should have retrained him for the wings right when I got him, but now he already got the playmaker ppms...

try him as a advance playmaker or attacking midfielder in AMC position

Anybody who quotes Triv will get a slap.

Nice regens though. Had on in my Arsenal save called Rousseaux too, absolutely beastly.

thanks to genie scout.. i m search best regen using this and its not dissapointing..thanks eugene!

I have this players that I like to call reborns

This is Xavi english reborn

View attachment 134919

This is Kaká from Argentina

View attachment 134920

CR9 from Russia

View attachment 134922

This is Van Basten, he is different, decided to born again in the same place

View attachment 134924

And this is Pelé/Romário/Ronaldo all in one born in France

View attachment 134925

I am also very interested in your Africa scouting tutorial, Montanaro.

This two are my only finds from the continent (one I have already sold)

View attachment 134931 View attachment 134932

yeah they seem very real, explains why they don't have a picture

also, off topic: why dont you install a logo pack?

My computer is slow as it is.. More un-needed stuff will make it even slower :'(

I need to invest in either some ram or a new laptop but first I need to invest in some money haha

Back