Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
just found this guy in my 'follow your fm career' game XD classic naming by fm there

Three of mine. Irvine's a product of Murray Park. The other two were bought out of Argentina for a combined £2.5m.

Also got a couple of outrageous strikers out of Spain who were transfer listed. Still don't understand why there is always good players available for nothing coming out of there. One of those strikers I bought was for 250k off Real. FMRTE specs him out at 192PA.

*Added the two Spaniards. Forest is in the Prem in this game, so those numbers ain't bad. Paid a combined £1.15m for them two.

Last edited:
Found this guy at Cardiff, i'm Swindon and he's joining me in january. Unbelievable finishing stats for a 17 year old! What do you guys think? I'm not so sure what role i'll play him in when he joins either...I'l need to train his flair up if he's going to be an advanced forward, but im not sure.

He's got like 10 in 14 for Cardiff this season to (H)

*Forgot to add he has a PA of 178.

Last edited:
newest signing
my top 3 scouts give him 2 or 1.5 more gold stars potential and he already has exellent stats for his position at such a young age
will be world class

:wub: Technically gifted.

EDIT: Apologies, he isn't mine, just felt the need to post this beast.

Last edited:
ano im being completely stupid here and im sure this is on another thread but how do you post a screenshot of a regen.. found a kit in south america and need your opinions

Not as good as many of the regens shown on here but i'm still only in npower league 2 hoping a mircale will allow one to spawn in my youth setup :D

do yo0u think he would be a good AMR as right now his a right back but his attributes suit him to be more attacking

These three have all got big potential according to my coaches. Manetta and Diallo have 4* each and Mitchell has 3.5*. Not sure about Diallo's position though, so I've decided to retrain him as an amr. What do you think?

He needs so much work on his finishing, positioning and physical stats

Any advice on how to get him to stay at 4* PA?

Hans Jorritsma doesn't have great judging attributes (at least in my save) so I'm not sure those 4 stars are telling all the truth... anyway give the lad some good tutoring to get his mental stats up and put him on a high shooting and ball control training.

Hans Jorritsma doesn't have great judging attributes (at least in my save) so I'm not sure those 4 stars are telling all the truth... anyway give the lad some good tutoring to get his mental stats up and put him on a high shooting and ball control training.
Ohh i'll look on getting someone with a little bit more judging attribute then, and do you know any training schedules i can put him on?

Ohh i'll look on getting someone with a little bit more judging attribute then, and do you know any training schedules i can put him on?

I tend to make my own schedules and set specific for my best youngsters, though I was really impressed with paetoja's results especially with young strikers. I don't remember where I downloaded them though, maybe check his page here on FMbase?

Ok I have been looking at FM genie scout just got it (got my players using in game scouts but i wanted to see their potential best attributes.)

This guy has really low pace/balance/acceleration, now I have put him on a training schedule with intensive aerobic training (training facility 5 stars and coaching for aerobic training is 5 stars also) but on Genie scout it seems he won't gain much on pace/balance or pace :(

Last edited:
he is a RB but his attributes point him to be more of a AMR so is he worth buying

Firty regen I saw playing for Spain, luckly not against me, & Second guy is starting to become a regular in my Holland Squad one of only 2 good Holland regens I've gotten so far & were in 2015:(.

Last edited:
is he worth buying plz someone answers he is a rightback but his attributes make him more of a attacking midfield right

Back