Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
My scout found this youngster ! Pitty hes too young as will need to wait 4 years to get him

brought these 2 guys into chelsea who I just took over(they were just 2 of several changes I made) Angolan GK was more of a quick fix(since Cech is 34 & the cover for him was just as old & really crappy) since I spent a magority of funds on fixing my defense & attack force(which now consist of 2 regens Rios & Scholten, along with Babacar(H))

What does your scout say? At eighteen he has cracking stats, I'm sure he'll be world class.
my scouts say he has the potential to play at a similair level to reina so maybe he will be world class thnx

do you think he can be a good player or will he be just average bought him at 15 however he has improved massively if i do keep him what striking position shall i play him

few of my regans. Jairo is immense for my first team i must add

Last edited:
Recently bought him, costly although I believe he'll be a wonder kid very shortly ... Decent~

My best young regens
grasso.jpg
grasso.jpg

Toubed as the next Ludo Coeck, i google it and say`s that it was a great winger from Belgian who die in a car accident at 30. He played the world cup of 1982.

grasso.jpg

And my first team CB

kusters.jpg

hope you like it :)

grasso.jpg

Signed this guy at the start of the season but unsure as to what position to play him at, been trying him as ball winning midfielder but haven't been that impressed so far.

cafeyg.jpg

cafeyg.jpg

Last edited:
paulgouldprofileattribu.png

Got this guy from sheffield united in his first season just 1.8 mil in compensation

Would love this 19 year old, PA of 199, £30m + to buy though!!

This may be wrong channel but im 3rd season and i have this good portuguese defender, Elton Monteiro...is he regen?

Back