Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Need a bit of advice for this fella. Had him in my first team for 4 seasons now but never scores more than 15 per season in the league and seems to miss a fair few chances although he does get his fair share of assists. Playing him as Complete Forward. Any ideas if this is the best role? Played around with a few other roles but they're neither here nor there or do i need to persist in a new role before seeing results?

mm7vd1.jpg

try him as a poacher, he has the finishing and the speed to be a goal machine as a poacher ;)

try him as a poacher, he has the finishing and the speed to be a goal machine as a poacher ;)

Quite the waste to play him as a poacher.
You could try to retrain him as an AMC depending on his technique.

A box to box midfielder, just as I need! Schalke picked up this guy after two seasons, got bit of a shock when I were to play them in the 1/8 finals in CL. He scored 2 goals and got one assist against me :( Scouted him and he said he had no intentions of coming to my club (Shakhtar Donetsk) After half a season Schalke is doing badly in Bundesliga and now he is extremely interested in coming to me :D Getting him in the summer transfer window. Will be a bit expencive though, I'll just wait and see.

Need a bit of advice for this fella. Had him in my first team for 4 seasons now but never scores more than 15 per season in the league and seems to miss a fair few chances although he does get his fair share of assists. Playing him as Complete Forward. Any ideas if this is the best role? Played around with a few other roles but they're neither here nor there or do i need to persist in a new role before seeing results?

mm7vd1.jpg

He's amazing, play him as Complete forward or AMC trequartista i think should be great

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

A box to box midfielder, just as I need! Schalke picked up this guy after two seasons, got bit of a shock when I were to play them in the 1/8 finals in CL. He scored 2 goals and got one assist against me :( Scouted him and he said he had no intentions of coming to my club (Shakhtar Donetsk) After half a season Schalke is doing badly in Bundesliga and now he is extremely interested in coming to me :D Getting him in the summer transfer window. Will be a bit expencive though, I'll just wait and see.

Great technicals but apart from pace he would actually be great as deep lying playmaker or retrain to a winger or full back, he has good delivery and pace, just needs more stamina but has good tackling, he would be like dani alves down the wing!

I know he would be great as a winger or wingbach/fullback. O don't use wingers though, so thats out the window. And I don't like to retrain them in a new position when they are young as they don't develop that well.

What position should I train him in?? I'm thinking left/right wingback. Thoughts please! XD

What position should I train him in?? I'm thinking left/right wingback. Thoughts please! XD

I would keep him as a winger, unless you have wingbacks that are always getting forward. Otherwise it would be a waste and he isn't good enough defensively.

I would keep him as a winger, unless you have wingbacks that are always getting forward. Otherwise it would be a waste and he isn't good enough defensively.

Hmmm... Only think is I don't use wingers, maybe CM or CAM?

He's got the technical skills to play as a CAM but he needs to improve mentally, good thing he is only 18.

He's got the technical skills to play as a CAM but he needs to improve mentally, good thing he is only 18.

YAY! I certainly paid the price... Just because I'm a mong, how do you improve their mental attributes??? :/

Training will effect mental attributes as well as tutoring. They will also develop mentally as they gain more experience, as a real footballer would.

Ah, thank you very much. XD I'm thinking of buying this guy, I reckon he's a wonderkid, if Messi tutors him, and he has plenty of time to develop, then he'll turn out a good'n. What do you think?? Not bad for 14!

Ah, thank you very much. XD I'm thinking of buying this guy, I reckon he's a wonderkid, if Messi tutors him, and he has plenty of time to develop, then he'll turn out a good'n. What do you think?? Not bad for 14!

Mate, this guy is already good enough for Blue Square Premier on my opinion!
This guy could be a future world beater :O

Back