Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Sigh, stay on topic and stop arguing. At the end of the day, you can't prove if you have or haven't created/edited the player, you just have to trust people.

At the end of the day, it is their game they are playing, not yours, so don't have a massive cry, it doesn't affect you in any way.

Carry on arguing/off topic, I will start infracting.

Charles Ezeh - My best regen so far...

Right, this guy is the ultimate regen on my game at the minute, Charles Ezeh, CM/DM and is worth £26.5m at the beginning of the 2017/2018 season after buying him for £6m in 2013. Last season in 47 appearances, 11 goals, 26 assists...

Also, I looked on FMRTE (not edited, don't worry) at his CA/PA, and it's now at 192/196... I'm drooling.

I Have 3 screenshots, at 19, 21 and 23. This guy, just wow. See for yourself.

Charles Ezeh - My best regen so far...

Right, this guy is the ultimate regen on my game at the minute, Charles Ezeh, CM/DM and is worth £26.5m at the beginning of the 2017/2018 season after buying him for £6m in 2013. Last season in 47 appearances, 11 goals, 26 assists...

Also, I looked on FMRTE (not edited, don't worry) at his CA/PA, and it's now at 192/196... I'm drooling.

I Have 3 screenshots, at 19, 21 and 23. This guy, just wow. See for yourself.

seen the thread you made about him hes quality nurture his talent

seen the thread you made about him hes quality nurture his talent

Yeah man, he's only 23 but he's progressed so much it's untrue, he's nearly hit his peak but he should stay there for a while. If he's at that for even 5 more years I'll be happy, and of course his mental attributes will rise further as time goes on, the next Mascherano, top player on my game, he's basically already taken over from him, he's like 34 (I think) and his, Iniesta's and Sneijder's are decreasing slowly. Can't really get rid of them. :/

You guys are gonna die when you see my regen ;)

bought him for 1.9 million pounds! what a player... already been voted 3rd in the FIFA World Player of the Year and he's only 21!

Heres the updated version of my wonderkid from a previous post.

View attachment 163250

His value has seem to have gone up but his stats havent, also what do you think this guys best role would be? Thanks

Here´s the best player i ever had in Football Manager ever

View attachment 161909View attachment 161911

As you can see, he destroys the champions league.

And this is my playmaker that retired Cesc, Hamsik and Pastore

View attachment 161910

sorry for the double post but hes a made/edited player, hes 26 with no face a regen has a face what is virtual/generated, regens come into the game at 16 with no face when they come in and after a few days their face is a a generated one,

Anyways nice try, Learn abit more about Regens and FM 2011.

Back