Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Really is hoping no one has put this guy up yet
PauloProfile_Attributes.jpg

ooooooo right!, i always thought that they all had the same databases so eventually it would happen, but i must be wrong :) thankss

View attachment 165766

Got him for £2.8m, still a good two and a half years before he joins RUOR. Awesome stats for a 15 year old, shame about his finishing though.

How do you make RUOR playable in the Belarusian league?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Also has anyone got a good Polish regen? (I need it to know to see if its possible for my 48th ranked Poland side to be supplemented by up-and-coming Polish wonderkids. The current bunch were generated when they were in 105th)

I added the Vtoroja Liga (3rd division) into the game, made RUOR a normal side (not academy) and added them to the Vtoroja Liga.

View attachment 165858

He's a beast too, joint 2nd tallest in the game.

Last edited:
Ha :D Forget strikers, I just picked up this guy from a german 3rd division team for 250K

Ha :D Forget strikers, I just picked up this guy from a german 3rd division team for 250K

He's good but a bit to much eccentric, I hope he won't be as bad as Kingson, they score him goals for fun(at least that happened to me).

Found this guy in my second season controlling Doncaster, after getting them promoted from League 1, I figured I needed a bit of a tank CB for the Championship. Found this guy in Brazil, obviously he wasn't as good then as he is now, but he's turning pretty beastly. I use him as a ball playing CB, he often pings balls forward for my poachers/wingers to run on to, and hes pretty solid defensive wise as well, although I would like his decisions to improve. Also, he hasn't been selected for Brazil at all yet, and he only has a year left after this one and he can claim English citizenship, I wonder if they pick him to play for England, as I imagine he will be good enough. I am surprised he hasn't been picked for Brazil yet, but my other amazing Brazilian regen has also not been selected, so hopefully, he can do the same, but he has two more years to wait.

Found this guy in my second season controlling Doncaster, after getting them promoted from League 1, I figured I needed a bit of a tank CB for the Championship. Found this guy in Brazil, obviously he wasn't as good then as he is now, but he's turning pretty beastly. I use him as a ball playing CB, he often pings balls forward for my poachers/wingers to run on to, and hes pretty solid defensive wise as well, although I would like his decisions to improve. Also, he hasn't been selected for Brazil at all yet, and he only has a year left after this one and he can claim English citizenship, I wonder if they pick him to play for England, as I imagine he will be good enough. I am surprised he hasn't been picked for Brazil yet, but my other amazing Brazilian regen has also not been selected, so hopefully, he can do the same, but he has two more years to wait.
I had a similar regen called Senegal in Hajduk, he is better than yours a bit, especially he has better mental attributes, it took them about 4 years to realize that. Off-topic, I wasn't very lucky to get brazilian players to play for Croatia. I think you know for Luis Guilherme? I bought him and after 4 years he became a beast. After another year, just around the time he was eligible to play for Croatia, he became their 1st choice keeper **** it.

Just found these two. Trying to snap up Amado for my Malaga squad before any of the bigger teams get him.

Just found these two. Trying to snap up Amado for my Malaga squad before any of the bigger teams get him.

Was able to snap up Amado for 11.25 million. The board gave me an extra 11 million to spend in November, so I paid 8.75 up front, and another 2.5 after 20 matches. Will be joining my team when the summer window opens.

Back