Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Best one to come through my youth team at Real Madrid.

rafaelsendraprofileattr.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Could be 'one of the best of his generation apparently.

This one I have joining my team next summer:

This lad I already bought in the January transfer window. Expensive as ****, but my scouts say he's got 4,5* potential:

Not in my team. Probably the best I've yet to see in my game. Tried to steal him from Liverpool in January for 4m due to a release clause in his contract, but he didn't want to leave having just joined them a few days earlier. Going to try and buy him in the summer.

3rd season as Man Utd manager (got the job on merrit didnt start as Utd boss). I have 3 regens that have all featured for my first team already this season, 2 are very good and one is exceptional.

View attachment 164859
This is the first lad, a decent right fullback as you can see he is also English. Has a few problems defending which i am working with but has played once for my first team and looked ok.

View attachment 164858
This is the 2nd lad and i like him alot another English lad which helps. As you can see he has featured twice for my first team and has played very well. Although he is a striker he has 8 assists for my U18's/Reserves and plays a little on the right wing so i am teaching him to play there properly. I am also teaching him quickness because i want him to be a winger as i only play one upfront and i have Rooney, Hernandez and this next lad i want to show you.

View attachment 164857
This lad is immense, 2 goals for my first team in 4 games and 17 in 17 appearences for my U18's/Reserves. A very powerfull striker who reminds me of Rooney in the way he plays.

What are peoples comments on these players?

my wonderfull complete striker, 5 season for me now, averages almost a goal a game
just rejected 40 mil bidView attachment 164854

and my brightest talent who has similar PA View attachment 164855
They're both awesome :D

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'm really unhappy that I didn't get anyone as good as that from my youth team. How good is your youth network(I already have the best facilities/academy)?

They're both awesome :D

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'm really unhappy that I didn't get anyone as good as that from my youth team. How good is your youth network(I already have the best facilities/academy)?

mine is also top or almost top but this is the first player with such talent to come out of it, the last 3 years i only got a good mid before him
got to be patient i guess, every 3 4 years a world class player should come out

Now Porto asks in my currency 1.6 bil kuna's in euros it would be about 200 mil. euros.

Attributes aren't really that good but he seems to be netting a lot of goals and that's all that matters. His best match so far (CL match against CSKA Moscow):

10 matches in the starting XI plus one sub appereance has got him 12 goals and 7 assists. Not bad. :) My other regen striker plays alongside him (posted in the previous page, name's Diego Taormina) and has scored 10 goals and 7 assists in 9 games with an average match rating of 8.80.

LuizCarlos.png

Trained this baby since he transfered at 18 =] he's not even fully developed yet

Try unsettling him,pretty much your best shot.

Maybe I will, but not now cause I'm not in the club I wanted to buy him(it was Hajduk Split, finished 3 times in a row as CL winners, now I'm managing my hometown Junak).

Back