Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Just picked up this guy who is dubbed the new Alan Shearer!

I know what you're thinking....target man right? but i play short passing football with little in the air....so poacher?

check his stats out for a 21 year old amazing prob best defender here by far

Great stats for such a young player. Attracting interest from all over europe

Are people using aids to get these regens? FM Genie and the like, The discussion of Pa would suggest so, I think that ruins the game.

no way ur horacio player is a good player however my defender has more then 17 in most atrributes needed for defending and he even has 18 for passing ur horacio player has 15 in concentration so soz my player is way better and my player is only 21 so will improve until his 25

check his stats out for a 21 year old amazing prob best defender here by far

I would contest that Joakim Andersson is better, he loses out on mental stats but is better in the air, stronger, has more speed and is a GOD at the back.

View attachment 168359View attachment 168363View attachment 168364View attachment 168365View attachment 168366View attachment 168367View attachment 168368View attachment 168369View attachment 168370

The others are just a few from my insane boro squad, Collela's goal scoring record is scary.

what the ****, that is impossible, is it, 73 goals in just 33 appearences in the premier league, that got to be the best regen striker i even seen in my life, my javier hernadez can only reach 52 goals in the league in one season

This guy has a potential ability of 194 but doesn't stand out from the crowd for his age. Will he just improve like crazy or is he doomed because he hasn't improved enough for his age?​

This guy has a potential ability of 194 but doesn't stand out from the crowd for his age. Will he just improve like crazy or is he doomed because he hasn't improved enough for his age?​
he's just 16 so try not to expect too much of him. it would help a lot if you get a player with high determination (above 18) to tutor him so that he would be more determined to improve. loan him out to other clubs for him to gain some first team experience or have him as a reserve/sub and play him occasionally till he improves. a good training schedule is also essential for his progress :)

Two of my best atm. Bellocq is already on the bench and will be the perfect long term replacement for Moussa Sissoko. Garrido started as soon as he joined for me and is an absolute beast.

Back