and teh rest are inrecdible

dvarez.jpg

cuellop.jpg

erbaw.jpg

girardet.jpg

future GK ;)

maxtison.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, i'm afraid you just got swindled- the 15 yr old doesn't look good at all.

how did you get a 15 year old brazilian to Arsenal anyway? i thought they couldnt move till they were 18 to a European club?

does he look good?

How should I play/train him

He is quality. I think you should play him as an advanced playmaker in the central midfield. Or maybe even retrain him as a winger due to his great crossing and pace.

View attachment 169545

Here's one... Saw him for release fee £4m (Cheap as!) and did a little RTE PA check.

It came out as 200.
I was pleased.

Any ideas how to play him, other than the obvious wing/messi role?

Last edited:
hi mr jakemufc am member of fe base i need your help .sir i played in ghana second divison i played in the midfield .my name ajala oluwafemi i need a manager.thanks

He is 19, its a shame he will probably never even get near 190 to be honest, do some hard training now, and every 3-4 weeks, tell him he needs to improve training, unless he has a "confrontational" personality or he doesnt like you !!! those threats normally make players improve at the end of the month

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

22 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow ???
he looks like a girl loooooooool, i hope the fm men make better looking regens next year, i do have some good looking ones though, no **** !!!!!

just snapped up this guy for a mere mill, he will one day complete my strike force of aguero,tevez and him.
3 Argentinians upfront ;) hope he develops soon!
View attachment 169853

Back