Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Lol, I've coupled this regen up top with sergio aguero who at the moment has 48 goals in 31 appearances as well. I was having some fun and tried offering this regen to other clubs; barca and madrid offered 100mil surprisingly! @Vanjagl I think I am using one of the many tweaked-variations of il-devasto's tactics.
Btw, chicharito is doing okay in my save however is following the footsteps of tevez and is now at ManCity.

Last edited:
could someone tell me how to post screen shots plz thinki got some quality regens want to share!

could someone tell me how to post screen shots plz thinki got some quality regens want to share!

down there where you want to reply, there is an option in the lower left corner called go advanced, click it, than in the bar over you text reply search till you see attachments, click it and you'll see there everything you need...

I know it's in the Football Manager 2011 Players forum so this may be a stupid question to ask, but can you still post 2010 regens?

I think it would be OK but tell us which one is from FM10. Maybe you should send PM to Raikan, he's mod for this section.
Alright, thanks.

Last edited:
I know it's in the Football Manager 2011 Players forum so this may be a stupid question to ask, but can you still post 2010 regens?

I think it would be OK but tell us which one is from FM10. Maybe you should send PM to Raikan, he's mod for this section.

'don't correct me kiddo'

Hang for a sec. Now I would say take it easy. I just wanted to help, too. Otherwise we'll use the PM.

Ill get a Screenshot of mine but I got a Brazilian kid for £20million for Liverpool called Nascimento, at the age of 18 he scored 31 goals in 52 appearances and this season he is 19 and has scored 14 goals in 13 appearances!

Also I got a Ivory coast defender called Dosso who is expected to be 4 and a half star

right, so im southampton in my 3rd season, and ive been trawling the youth for a good while, and i have 4/5 amazing scouts with high judging potential or whatever its called, but i just can not find any high pot kids, whats going on?:S:( some mint regens been posted though

Just found this bloke in a non-league Argentine club. Contract jus being sorted, soon will be an Independiente Rivadavia player....

Check this badman out.

are you sure you're using him in the correct role? cause with those stats he should score a goal per game(about 30+ goals, since you have played him in 20 matches from the start and 14 as a sub)... his best role would be complete forward(just a suggestion, if you're using him in that role than I don't know which other should you use him in)

marcelocarioca15.png

i signed him to my Lille for 6.3mil and now must wait...i think he will be monster :)

Back