Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Sorry mate, i meant to quote him.

hi mr jakemufc am member of fe base i need your help .sir i played in ghana second divison i played in the midfield .my name ajala oluwafemi i need a manager.thanks

Two great players for my team (2nd league in Portugal). Having a really good youth...
Pinheiro now plays as a striker, Freitas in central midfield. Hope they become great players, they are already really important for me.

Here's my best one, total beast. Signed him after scouring Africa, was able to have him tutored by van Nistelrooy for a year. His stats in the u-21s were unreal, like 3.5 goals a game so I promoted him to the first team without ever having to loan him out

View attachment 170227View attachment 170228

I7IDanny
Attachment 169545

Here's one... Saw him for release fee £4m (Cheap as!) and did a little RTE PA check.

It came out as 200.
I was pleased.

Any ideas how to play him, other than the obvious wing/messi role?​

how do u check the PA??

To hide a ridicoulous wage what would make people be like thats ridicoulous etc, and i hid the height and weight by accident covering the wage.

And so what if you have keep it to yourself, just putting up ONE of my good regens ive found.

To hide a ridicoulous wage what would make people be like thats ridicoulous etc, and i hid the height and weight by accident covering the wage.

And so what if you have keep it to yourself, just putting up ONE of my good regens ive found.

You posted a Regen on here, so other people could post feedback on him. If you dont like responses, then dont post a screenshot. Simples.

Guys id like your help, un your opinion, who ould be working class

grieco.png

titaa.png

Voisin.png

Vallee.png

Tony.png

Rodriguez.png

Mayasi.png

Cisse.png

Cases.png

Abdellaoui.png

I ve just stumbled across a quality regen but I can't remember how to save the page!!! Can someone help me out please.. It ll be well worth it. Cheers guys. :D

Back