*ahem* Jackpot.

I had just come off a 4-1 win against Hibernian and just signed Calum McRobbie, so I thought to myself "OK, I'm not signing anyone else. My team is just perfect." Then, all of a sudden, an agent comes along telling me that his client, Serginho, was available. Thought I'd check him out, after all, he was going to cost £1.1 million. Then I actually seen him.

View attachment 115611

He might not have any physical stats now, but those will improve with age. Worried about his anticipation and decisions now. Might get Samaras to tutor him to get those up. Apart from that, he is a bit of a beast for a 17 year old. O_O

Discovered at the age of 20 and bought him for 5M.

horacio.jpg

iKVfO.JPG

Youth product. Been playing in first team since he was 17. I got another regen(Striker) who joined the academy the same year. Both of them are wonderkids.

iKVfO.JPG

Youth product. Been playing in first team since he was 17. I got another regen(Striker) who joined the academy the same year. Both of them are wonderkids.
nice, can you post his history please

nice, can you post his history please

iKoFk.JPG

Other regen who joined at the same time.

iOLYm.JPG

iKKDg.JPG

I took a risk and gave them a pretty hard training schedule at 16. Thats when they started playing for me.

i want your academy!!

Scott Henry is immense

i want your academy!!

haha thanks!

Another player I'm excited about is a kid I bought when he was 15 for 1.9 million.

http://min.us/iK11Y.JPG (not linking cause I don't want to stretch the page)

I've got 3 other kids who've got potential to be 3 star players. I also made this guy called Kevin the best midfielder in the world. :))

iKVfO.JPG

Probablay the fastest player in the world...

Found him when he was 15, at the start of the second season.

Jose - Regen

I want to sign him for coventry - but hes only just signed for real madrid :( :(

Last edited: