Working my balls off to sign this guy:

kEqny.png

Found this kid. He's a insane little goalmachine

Well i play him as a wing-back so he is also the best wb in game as well. =)
And this one is also on his 2nd season for me.discovered a little late...
dmitryreg.jpg

Last edited:
found him already within the first winter break. Looks quite promising for the beginning I guess, although his physical abilities are quite weak. But for a DM...who cares! He's fun watching!
gustavoxtw9.png

found him already within the first winter break. Looks quite promising for the beginning I guess, although his physical abilities are quite weak. But for a DM...who cares! He's fun watching!
gustavoxtw9.png

This guy's better off in CM role. Nice to see another German league player. I just beat Koln 1-0 with a regen striker. I'm Dusseldorf.

just found this guy in the begining of the second season, he looks great!
cool hair he's got XD

fabricio.png

Last edited:
how does every1 find such good regens i have only found a few world class players last year and that was just pure luck

how does every1 find such good regens i have only found a few world class players last year and that was just pure luck

i personally go to the player search, age at most 17-18 if you want to find new regens, and get report card for the ones with the biggest value, and you can bump into a really good one.

I just send scouts to Brazil, Argentina, one to South America in general, and then a few around Europe and one in Africa, and then just go through their reports :)