Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
View attachment 176329

Look at this gem i got at the start of my new season with arsenal.just got him from bristol city for 1.5 million,not sure whether to train as a cb or as a dm,what do you think?

View attachment 176329

Look at this gem i got at the start of my new season with arsenal.just got him from bristol city for 1.5 million,not sure whether to train as a cb or as a dm,what do you think?

he will probably be a better DC , if u don't work on his technique, if u get his tecnique up till 11 12 , then he could be a good CM defend or deeplying playmaker defend/support

Just thought I'd throw some more in. These are the lads in my save that have 190CA+.

Notice that none of them are English, sigh.

i had a player named khumalo with similar atributes, his finishing way 7, but i created this training where he mostly improved his shooting and he became the best striker in the woorld
View attachment 176348

How the heck do you improve your players so much :O

I've seen some of your player recommendations and you have improved those hugely aswell.

sandroprofileattributes.png

Looks very very promising :)

here is my regen, 19 years old but i cant seem to get the best out of him....................... olus he have a high PA and too me, he is so good.............. and the best part is that i bought him for 4.4 m from Bristol city

How the heck do you improve your players so much :O

I've seen some of your player recommendations and you have improved those hugely aswell.

He has awesome training schedules plus training facilities, youth coaches, youth recruitment and scout report at it's best, I know that myself cause I'm using his schedules and I have everything at it's best... But I'll have better players in 5 seasons though(playing with a club called Glavice, was 4.HNL or Croatian National League, after a season I have a 1.HNL squad of players, 3.5 training stars(4 stars for GK Shot Stopping and Handling and 3 stars for Shooting) and some excellent scouts)... too bad I don't have much money..,

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

here is my regen, 19 years old but i cant seem to get the best out of him....................... olus he have a high PA and too me, he is so good.............. and the best part is that i bought him for 4.4 m from Bristol city

give him some time, he's awesome and he's scored you 28 goals, if you use him right he'll score 50 goals just don't push him too much...

why is the first one smiling and the other not?

haha, very funny, but just cant seem to get the best out of him................

Alright people please remove your pants, I don't want you to ruin them.

Back