Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Got bored enough to make a 'fake' players DB and went through the list on Genie, noticed an English goalkeeper with an interesting stat graph. He has 200PA but is currently only on 178CA:

This is shocking, I see everyone with these beast regens and then theres me with season after season getting the worst players ever!
Same mate just have to do a couple seasons and then you will get better regens

This is shocking, I see everyone with these beast regens and then theres me with season after season getting the worst players ever!
im pretty sure that the more databases you have loaded you will get more of a chance of finding good regens in the game year after year... i could be wrong but yeah lool

View attachment 175490

Had him since he was 17, he's a machine can play loads of roles aswell! I play him as a deep lying playmaker but suppose he could play Advanced Playmaker to?

I dont like him for Advanced Playmaker... lacks flair, Dribbling low too. Deep-Lying is fine, but Ball Winning Midfielder if he's playing central or Defensive Midfielder in a support role if he's playing just behind the midfield would both suit him even more with his work rate, tackling, strength, stamina etc.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

No cartoon face?

Must have started in the game? Never seen a regen with no face.

Any chance of getting a look at his history?

I dont like him for Advanced Playmaker... lacks flair, Dribbling low too. Deep-Lying is fine, but Ball Winning Midfielder if he's playing central or Defensive Midfielder in a support role if he's playing just behind the midfield would both suit him even more with his work rate, tackling, strength, stamina etc.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Must have started in the game? Never seen a regen with no face.

Any chance of getting a look at his history?

If he started in the game then he's edited. No guy named "Félix" becomes so good in FM.

There is some way to get rid of the annoying faces, I don't know how but I bet someone could explain it for you.

You can turn off regen faces in the Display & Sound tab in 'Preferences' by selecting 'Real pictures only' or 'none'.

xBIGCHRIS, the regen WAS mine... now I'm starting a project to Athletic Bilbao, I've finished my job at Valencia a long, where this player is :) try just to use the search engine of the game more efficient. You search on the internet the key attributes every player on it's position should have and then you search in the game by that attributes and you'll find plenty of young and talented players :). I think FM2011 it's the has the best regen engine ever, the players' attributes are more balanced than ever !

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I've turned off the regen faces in the game, I don't like them... The guy it's a regen who appeared shortly after I started the game, he is not real ! If I would edit him, don't you think that I'd give him more technique, finishing, positioning or concentration rate ??? He is how the game left him :)

Jeez, this thread makes we wanna post most of my 1. FC Köln team from a FM09 game..

Just got this lad in my youth intake, think he's got a bright future considering he's 16.
23t43s4.png

he is really good, but also very eccentric, my preference is to buy goalkeepers with max. 12 eccentricy cause they don't fail much, if you notice in his attributes profile it says 3 apps 5 conceded and av. rating 6.13, and that's in youth team which isn't good.

since that s.s i have played him in my first team, he is quite good, though he does put me through my paces some times lol

I enjoy being accused of being a cheat by bitter fm players ive had Giles Berber for about 15 years on my game and he has grown with me, If i had cheated it wouldnt have been so obvious about it

I enjoy being accused of being a cheat by bitter fm players ive had Giles Berber for about 15 years on my game and he has grown with me, If i had cheated it wouldnt have been so obvious about it

to be honest mate, the only way to prove people wrong on this site is by showing screen shots... ONLY way people will believe you, though i personally dont care, its your game so do what you want to it lol

You have FMRTE open. What conclusion are we supposed to make?

Using FMRTE is cheating - regardless of whether you changed peoples attributes or not. But hey it is your game...

Edit: Quoted the wrong person :S

Last edited:
Back