Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K

Signing him for free :/

nice catch.. he's still 17..
still time to work on his positioning (9), jumping (9) and strength (7)..
other atts look like world class player to be..

would u post him again when he's 20?
I still finding the best way of improving good raw regen like him..

nice catch.. he's still 17..
still time to work on his positioning (9), jumping (9) and strength (7)..
other atts look like world class player to be..

would u post him again when he's 20?
I still finding the best way of improving good raw regen like him..

Yeah no bother mate will do.. U got any gd tips on improving him, like training schedules or something?..

Yeah you guys get people to such high stats. I follow the guides and my players still get red arrows after 6 month. My coaches are 4.5 stats min, and top training facilities.

Yeah you guys get people to such high stats. I follow the guides and my players still get red arrows after 6 month. My coaches are 4.5 stats min, and top training facilities.

Consider: Schedules, tutoring, playing time and loaning out.

Giles Gerber

As you can see I signed him as a youngster and have trained him to his world class ability. I wouldnt bother posting a cheated player, I use editor for making new databases not for in-game cheating

This guy has been a machine for me, he's started to detoriate this last season so his stats don't look as good as they used to.
But he's still banging the goals in.

unledobh.png

unled1dxh.png

unledkbs.png

He scored 63 goals in 56 games one season. (incl. FA Cup/Champions League/Carling Cup/ Club World Cup goals etc)

Last edited:
here are two of my best ..
my scout said than i should sign Daniel for whatever the price.. so i did.. 16mil (+friendly and some monthly). hope it was worth it.
for Galletti i'm thinking pushing him on first team this season.
any opinions ?! (my first game based primary on youth:) )

View attachment 177425Awesome stats and a name to match... Shame I don't use any wingers in my formation. I don't know if I should pay £9m and risk re-training him as a striker.

View attachment 177425Awesome stats and a name to match... Shame I don't use any wingers in my formation. I don't know if I should pay £9m and risk re-training him as a striker.

He's an AMC, you wouldn't need to use wingers??

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

here are two of my best ..
my scout said than i should sign Daniel for whatever the price.. so i did.. 16mil (+friendly and some monthly). hope it was worth it.
for Galletti i'm thinking pushing him on first team this season.
any opinions ?! (my first game based primary on youth:) )

Daniel is gonna be an absolute beast

Had this kid on loan while I was at HSV and he took over my new £15m signings position while he was on loan.. Few years later and I'm at Feyenoord so I decided to look in to him again, and oddly enough, he's transfer listed for £4.5m.. Best signing I have ever made!!!

View attachment 177670View attachment 177671

Love him!!

Back