Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Nice right?

This guy is sooo good I cannot wair
w6w0t2.png

Well, my latest purchase, 6'6 Dutch defender who looks like he'll be pretty special (and my scouts say the same). Been tracking him since he was 16 but he hasnt improved much at Vitesse, so decided I'd buy him and train/play him myself.

View attachment 175414

I have the best regens that anyone has ever seen

Considering you have FMRTE open, that certainly makes us a bit suspicious...

So what if he did? Its his game he can do what he wants. Jesus what is it with some people.

Erm, the fact he calls them regens when, with FMRTE open on his screen, its likely they are players he has created and not regens. Then he posts them in a thread entitle "Show Off Your Regen".

I have no problem with people doing what they want in their own game.... I think its pointless, game is too easy without cheating anyway, but this thread is here for people to share genuine players they have had come through their youth ranks or scouted out from elsewhere, not for someone to come along and post a player they made in 2 seconds on FMRTE or some similar editor and boast that they have developed these amazing players. If they want to do that, they should make a new "Show off your FMRTE player" thread and he can post one with every stat at 20 if he likes.

Erm, the fact he calls them regens when, with FMRTE open on his screen, its likely they are players he has created and not regens. Then he posts them in a thread entitle "Show Off Your Regen".

I have no problem with people doing what they want in their own game.... I think its pointless, game is too easy without cheating anyway, but this thread is here for people to share genuine players they have had come through their youth ranks or scouted out from elsewhere, not for someone to come along and post a player they made in 2 seconds on FMRTE or some similar editor and boast that they have developed these amazing players. If they want to do that, they should make a new "Show off your FMRTE player" thread and he can post one with every stat at 20 if he likes.
Exactly. The same thing happened today in the Miguel Medina thread. It is absolutely pointless and is just a pathetic attempt to get attention.

what do you recommend for these kids , in terms of training and positioning
View attachment 175372View attachment 175373

Jose is an attacking midfielder in an attack role, pure and simple. With a little more flair/creativity, maybe an advanced playmaker, also in an attack role. Could use some work on his passing/positioning.

Bah is a poacher in my opinion, plain and simple. Just a little first touch and maybe some dribbling, then perhaps some composure, but I've had poachers with worse skills than that hit 40+ a season plenty of times.

Firstly, if he did use the RTE, they are no longer "regens" but created players. Custom created players do not belong in a thread about regens, so to say people are being jerks about the RTE thing is obtuse.

Secondly, I honestly think those are real regens he posted. If you load enough leagues and play long enough you can find players of those caliber. Go back about 30 some pages and I've posted similar skilled regens. You just need money, a good team, and a personal good eye for talent.

He looks amazing mate, never saw a keeper with a higher outfield rating than 3 before

its insane, i cant understand why coventry got him (i support coventry so i know their youth set up isnt that good!) i compared him to joe hart, he is actually better on most things compared to hart!

Actually I was also amazed about the fact that Hoffenheim have a lot of money for transfers. I started the game as manager of a smaller team (CFR Cluj) and, unfortunately, I was sacked pretty fast and applied for the 2 jobs available at that time (Hoffenheim and Sevilla). Hoffenheim hired me and it seems that their chairman is very generous: he is pumping in every now and then like 20-30-40 millions. I was able to buy pretty fast top quality players and also made some good sales (I attached some screenshots). We won the EURO Cup in 2013 and Champions Cup in 2014, incredible performance for such young players, and therefore more money were made available (I am using the tactic 4-2-2-2 il devasto, you can find it on this forum, it works great). Also, I always buy on 48 monthly installments.

View attachment 175548View attachment 175549View attachment 175550View attachment 175551View attachment 175552View attachment 175553View attachment 175554View attachment 175555

This is shocking, I see everyone with these beast regens and then theres me with season after season getting the worst players ever!

Back