One last hurrah for my ageing striker.

Maranh%25C3%25A3o+%2528Profile_+Attributes%2529-2.png

Last edited:
vincenzoconsoliprofilea.png

Tackling - 6
Technique - 11
Teamwork - 13
Work Rate - 17

Signed from Roma's U20s, had to pay £2.5M compensation. He's been beasting in the U18s & Reserves all year (as you can see). He's just 1 of several hot prospects I've picked from a few Italian side's U20s. I've also got the Turkish Hakan Alpay who I signed for £20M, and posted a thread about a month or two ago.

looks promising, looks like a good training routine too
NiiGyanProfile_Attributes.png

GerardVeldhuizenProfile_Attributes.png

BenjaminWunderlichProfile_Attributes-2.png

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

good but has poor composure so dnt be suprised if he struggles to score one on ones

Last edited:
SeanThmas.jpg

at 6"7 i expect him to cause fear in strikers hearts around the world plus he has a nice long throw so i can play him at rightback too :D

SeanThmas.jpg

at 6"7 i expect him to cause fear in strikers hearts around the world plus he has a nice long throw so i can play him at rightback too :D

Its great having defenders that tall. In my River save, got a CB who is 6''8' stops everything crossed in, and with Argentina (whom I'm also managing) got a DM who is also 6''8'. Hardly ever get a corner scored against, shame the DM plays for Boca.

haha yeah pique and that regen are my 2 cb's conceded only 9 in la liga this season just gone :)

View attachment 178351--- this is one of my promosing regens i have found for arsenal, i have a couple of questions regarding him
1) do you believe that he will turn out into a class player?
2)i have no idea which position to play him in due to his versitilaty and i wondered what position should i retrain him in
3)are there any specific stats i should look to concentrate on to improve

View attachment 178351--- this is one of my promosing regens i have found for arsenal, i have a couple of questions regarding him
2)i have no idea which position to play him in due to his versitilaty and i wondered what position should i retrain him in

In his profile go to reports (get a scout report if necessary) and that should give you a rough idea of his abilities, he still has to be trained tho, his report will also tell you his best position and the stats you shud focus on should relate to his position i.e. strikers focus on finishing

3 options for you i think mate, Train him to be a winger, already has the dribbling and crossing, just up his pace and accelaration.
Or a centre mid playmaker, train his creavity and pace
Or a centre mid ball winner or box to box, train his stregth

I think he will turn out a great player, up his physical stats and he will be great in any position you chose

Back