Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Id keep him as a DM with his decent passing and that
Although i dont think he will ever be in your bara first 11 as dm

View attachment 178351--- this is one of my promosing regens i have found for arsenal, i have a couple of questions regarding him
1) do you believe that he will turn out into a class player?
2)i have no idea which position to play him in due to his versitilaty and i wondered what position should i retrain him in
3)are there any specific stats i should look to concentrate on to improve

DM. Focus on strength. Concentration also

Last edited:
my own regen with pa ~180. I think he will be a great defender :)

bought him just for $600k :O

think he will be a n1 fullback :)

P.S: i play without any faces at all

Last edited:
Not necessarily, Egyptian regens appear in the January transfer window and in his game it is March. Even the first season, check it out in your own game.

Also regens can appear in the game at 19, sometimes even 20 in leagues you haven't loaded up.

Regens in France, Germany, England, Spain etc. all appear at 14,15 or 16 in the majority of our games because we load their leagues up but the other leagues, they appear much older to fill the squads up.

To explain the no picture, you can turn them off in preferences.

Not necessarily, Egyptian regens appear in the January transfer window and in his game it is March. Even the first season, check it out in your own game.

Also regens can appear in the game at 19, sometimes even 20 in leagues you haven't loaded up.

Regens in France, Germany, England, Spain etc. all appear at 14,15 or 16 in the majority of our games because we load their leagues up but the other leagues, they appear much older to fill the squads up.

To explain the no picture, you can turn them off in preferences.

Either that, or like in my game, the graphics can mess up and you have to restart the game to be able to see their pitcures >_<

He's not a regan because he doesn't have a customized face.

It isn't necessary, some players just turn off the option to have a customized face. Dunc, the moderator guy, said that he turn off those customized faces. Though this guy doesn't really by stats look like a regen. He should put a screenie of his history!

XM4A5.jpg

Back