Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
SimonBaxterProfile_Attributes-1.png

The perfect poacher :D signed for 4 million, hes had a great start to the season 8 goals 3 assists in 4 league games

Loan him out to a club with a top training facility where he will get playing time.

Biggest Cheater ever... Your player is not that awesome, You can se it by looking at his international games. (Uncapped) Bullshit at 23 years old...

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Another brilliant regen from the midlands outfit Coventry (same save as my darren williams earlier on in the thread)

No vidic, but amazing all the same!
View attachment 176899
View attachment 176900
View attachment 176901

GREAT PLAYERS! What training do you use?

Biggest Cheater ever... Your player is not that awesome, You can se it by looking at his international games. (Uncapped) Bullshit at 23 years old...

being uncapped for germany is probably due to the fact that he did not delete the 'fake.lnc' file and so germany are still using fake players. also, it wont be surprising if the player does have such stats if his PA is more than 190.

being uncapped for germany is probably due to the fact that he did not delete the 'fake.lnc' file and so germany are still using fake players. also, it wont be surprising if the player does have such stats if his PA is more than 190.

**** didnt think of that, Sorry! :)

JessMaraProfile_Attributes.png

JessMaraReports_CoachReports.png

DuncanQualterProfile_Attributes.png

DuncanQualterReports_CoachReports.png

AntonioBoccacciniProfile_Attributes.png

AntonioBoccacciniReports_CoachReports.png

AndreaBorrielloProfile_Attributes.png

AndreaBorrielloReports_CoachReports.png

StephenMohammedProfile_Attributes.png

StephenMohammedReports_CoachReports.png

My two star centre backs, both famous worldwide and bought fairly cheaply at the beginning of the game when they appeared
PauloProfile_Attributes.png

PauloReports_CoachReports.png

JooPauloProfile_Attributes.png

JooPauloReports_CoachReports.png

JessMaraProfile_Attributes.png

JessMaraReports_CoachReports.png

DuncanQualterProfile_Attributes.png

DuncanQualterReports_CoachReports.png

AntonioBoccacciniProfile_Attributes.png

AntonioBoccacciniReports_CoachReports.png

AndreaBorrielloProfile_Attributes.png

AndreaBorrielloReports_CoachReports.png

StephenMohammedProfile_Attributes.png

StephenMohammedReports_CoachReports.png

My two star centre backs, both famous worldwide and bought fairly cheaply at the beginning of the game when they appeared
PauloProfile_Attributes.png

PauloReports_CoachReports.png

JooPauloProfile_Attributes.png

JooPauloReports_CoachReports.png

focus bonuccis training on speed for a year or 2 and he will be a fantastic complete forward

One of my fav regens on any fm game. Already my first choice left back getting games ahead of Filipe, 4 star potential.

View attachment 179993

I left arsenal after 6 years for Barcelona and the new idiot manager sold all my awesome regens to random clubs all over the world! Now Real Madrid has half my old squad.

Anyway this is the best guy I've ever seen, better than Messi?

View attachment 179993

I left arsenal after 6 years for Barcelona and the new idiot manager sold all my awesome regens to random clubs all over the world! Now Real Madrid has half my old squad.

Anyway this is the best guy I've ever seen, better than Messi?

Its George Weah Mark 2

Back