Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
jesus christ. best striker I've ever seen without a doubt

there were better just search a little while...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

View attachment 179218

5 times world goalkeeper of the year.

I had a similar goalkeeper, though he had way better distribution and one on ones and was never awarded world goalkeeper of the year award, and compared in the fm comparison he'd be better than your keeper... just saying, to me his one on ones aren't good enough for a keeper who has won that award...

A few of my fave players from my squad:

+ This attachment system = Complete Class

How do you get the regens to have real faces? And what skin you using for the attributes to be that colour?

Thanks

How do you get the regens to have real faces? And what skin you using for the attributes to be that colour?

Thanks

The faces are from sortitoutsi, they're called Rowans Regen Replacements, all I had to do was edit the file names of the pictures to my player ID's that I wanted and add a config file to get them; they're amazing.

And I'm using the FM11 Dark skin but I've edited the attribute colours

View attachment 180788
I got him from leeds for 2.6 mil, now he's the best goalscorer in the league :D
I can't help thinking he might be better as a AMC, any thoughts?

Last edited:
View attachment 180788
I got him from leeds for 2.6 mil, now he's the best goalscorer in the league :D
I can't help thinking he might be better as a AMC, any thoughts?

No he's better as a striker, if you want him to have better finishing set his shooting training to max. and he'll become the best striker in the world, with those all-round stats it would be a waste in AMC position.

No he's better as a striker, if you want him to have better finishing set his shooting training to max. and he'll become the best striker in the world, with those all-round stats it would be a waste in AMC position.

Ok thanks mate :)

Back