Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
my tunusian wonderkid,sassi(looks like a cat name :)) after scouting african nations cup, eduarda macia(famous scout) reccomend him to me when he was 16years old. yes he has been playing for tunusia since he was 16. only jumping is too low. and his pa is too high i think. and no need to say he has his own training schedule which is high tactics and attacking loaded. i have to say he is incredibly fast on marking tackling chasing and closing downing opponents. and excellent free kick corner and penalty taker. and needs some improvement on his teamwork and workrate but he is learning from cesc, it wont be problem i think.

now he has demonic power!(6)

If you add up all the years that my careers have lasted for, ive completed atleast 40 seasons.
In my current season, June 2013, i saw the regen list and for some reason i thought, let me check the slovakian clubs seeing as the players get regenrated on june 29th, the first team i see on slovakia major clubs is Zilina, i click on the team and only three players are not greyed out, i see a player who is 18 and whose value is zero pounds, click on his name . . . . . . . .
BET REGEN IVE EVER SEEN THAT HAS JUST BEEN CREATED.
He was only created by the game on that day and he has over 10 skills that are atleast 18, including dribbling, corners, speed, penalties, work rate off the ball movement and team work.
Roman Pernis (yes pernis) best regen ive seen on his first day since being created !!!!

It did happen, i havent commented for the last 3 seasons because i havent seen a regen that was good enough to comment about yet. also, i use a wide screen laptop for football manager so the performnance and graphics are better, then i use this **** old laptop from my dad because it has internet where as my other doesnt have internet.
Ive noticed the best regens always start between 18 and 20. the 14 to 17 year olds dont usually produce plaers with good CA, just sometimes a decent PA

Not bad i think, but decent for lil ol' sunderland :)

Just checking in, experienced FM player, first time poster here :D

Im not normally a youth/regen scouter (i normally pick up proven bargains), but i came across Edinho in the second season of my Sunderland file, and for me (not the most involved player of FM) was one of the best young talents i have seen. However he is a bit "jack of all trades-master of none" i thought, so just asking, what would your plans be for Edinho?
He would be joining Jan 2013 so still about a year until he arrives in England, but would love some advice :D

HG

Just checking in, experienced FM player, first time poster here :D

Im not normally a youth/regen scouter (i normally pick up proven bargains), but i came across Edinho in the second season of my Sunderland file, and for me (not the most involved player of FM) was one of the best young talents i have seen. However he is a bit "jack of all trades-master of none" i thought, so just asking, what would your plans be for Edinho?
He would be joining Jan 2013 so still about a year until he arrives in England, but would love some advice :D

HG

i would train him as a complete forward, a individual composure untill it gets 15 or so and then individual quickness

It did happen, i havent commented for the last 3 seasons because i havent seen a regen that was good enough to comment about yet. also, i use a wide screen laptop for football manager so the performnance and graphics are better, then i use this **** old laptop from my dad because it has internet where as my other doesnt have internet.
Ive noticed the best regens always start between 18 and 20. the 14 to 17 year olds dont usually produce plaers with good CA, just sometimes a decent PA

dude you are completely wrong about your CA and PA theory. just look at page180's first post. player's CA is high and i am sure his PA is high too. in FM all regens have random CA and PA. plus, just think abot real life, have you ever seen a player who is GODLIKE in his 14? i dont think so. players under 16 need time for improvement of course.

Lol, alright mate !!! just checked fm scout, CA 141 PA 186 !!!!
I'd take that !!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Its just a friendly forum, remember its a game, its all just for fun looool

View attachment 185551View attachment 185550View attachment 185552
A tribute to the legendary striker
Once tipped as the next Ronaldo and has surely made the expectations a reality

Arguably one of the greatest striker of all time,despite breaking his leg twice he still overcame the obstacles to become the worlds greatest and most profilic strikers and four time World Player Of The Year Award winner

Last edited:
Exactly the same as neuer !!! ridiculous distribution :)
Got neuer on a free in 2013, he didnt sign a contarct and had a 2 month injury just before his contract expired. i signed him and even though i couldnt use him untill august 2 months later, he was class !!!

Here is my best CB at 18
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/InValidejr/SeanThmas.jpg

and now at 21
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/InValidejr/seanthomas.png

now my striker that has just won European striker of the year and has an amazing goal games record (partly due to hazard's and Pastore's assists but even still ) bought him at the same time as G.rossi(25m) and carrion was only (2.7m) but hes done so well i sold rossi who just couldnt even get a look in :)
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/InValidejr/Juancarrion.png

2020 now so few amazing regens kicking about I have a few of them that will hopefully be world beaters whilst a few are of course kicking about Europe..

View attachment 185838 View attachment 185841 View attachment 185842

View attachment 185843 View attachment 185840 View attachment 185839

This last guy Braun is just amazing with Cavani and I think Gamerio last season between the three of them they knocked in about 90 goals the same season I was offered Napoli job. rejected of course wish I didn't now lol

Back